The West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) has announced the WBSETCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023 to hire new Engineers as Graduate Apprentices for the year 2023-24. Those who are interested and have just finished their B.E. or B. Tech in a related field can apply for this job.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 is open for Assistant Managers, Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineers, Junior, and Office Executives, and Technician Gr-III positions. For the WBSETCL Recruitment 2023, 198 job openings have been made public. Soon, the full WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 notice should come out. In the article below, candidates can find out more about WBSETCL Recruitment 2023.
Highlights of WBSETCL Recruitment 2023
The process of hiring people for WBSETCL will begin on April 26. For the WBSETCL JE and other positions, people can send in their applications from April 26 to May 19, 2023. As part of the WBSETCL Recruitment, 198 jobs will be filled. Here are the basics of WBSETCL Recruitment 2023.
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)
WBSETCL Recruitment 2023
Assistant Manager, Assistant Engineer, Junior Executive, Junior Engineer, Office Executive, Technician Gr-III
|Application Start Date||26th April 2023|
|Last Date||19th May 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for WBSETCL Recruitment 2023
The educational requirements for WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 are given below:
Junior Civil Engineer Grade II: Full-time Three years of training in civil engineering from an institute or college that is approved by the WB State Council of Technical Education, which is now called the West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development.
Junior Executive (Stores): Graduate from a UGC-recognized university in any field with a PG degree or diploma in logistics from a university or institute approved by the UGC or AICTE
A PG degree or diploma in materials management from the Indian Institute of Materials Management or a university or institute approved by the UGC or AICTE
A PG degree or diploma in logistics and materials management from a university or institute approved by the UGC or AICTE.
1. As of 2023, you must be at least 18 years old and no more than 32.
2. Reserved group contestants can only compete if they follow the rules set by the government:-
- Category SC/ST: 05 (five) years
- Category OBC-A/OBC-B – 03 (three) years
- PWD Category: 10 years
3. The people who were in the military will get an age break.
4. SC, ST, OBC-A, and OBC-B candidates from places other than West Bengal will be treated the same as General Candidates and won’t get any age breaks.
How to Apply for WBSETCL Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the WBSETCL Recruitment 2023, candidates must do so online. The WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 registration period is from April 26 to May 19, 2023. Check out the steps below to know how to apply online for the WBSETCL recruitment for 2023.
- Visit WBSETCL’s main website or the link above given in the table.
- Use your phone number, email address, and other basic information to sign up on the WBSETCL site.
- Click on the link that says “WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online”
- Start filling out the form with the information asked for. Upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- To finish the application process, you must pay the online registration fees.
- Your process for WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online is done.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2023: Number of Vacancies
For the WBSETCL Recruitment 2023, 198 job openings have been made public. See below for more information about the WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy.
Assistant Manager (HR&A)
|Assistant Engineer (Elect.)||25|
|Assistant Engineer (IT& CS)||6|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||20|
|Junior Executive (F&A)||11|
|Junior Executive (Stores)||11|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) Gr-II||30|
Exam Pattern for WBSETCL Recruitment 2023
Let’s look at the Scheme of the Computer Based Test/Online Test in the table below so that candidates will know what to expect:-
(1 hr & 30 min.)
|4.||Bengali/ Nepali Test|
As a negative marking, 1 mark will be deducted for every 03 (three) wrong answers.