West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has posted an official short notice of WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 to hire WBPSC Food SI in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade III, under the Food and Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal. The official website will soon have the full WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 Notification. Read the article below to find out everything you need to know about the WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023.
Highlights of WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023
The West Bengal Public Service Commission has posted an announcement about WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 on its main website, wbpsc.gov.in. Candidates can read the article to find out more about the details in the table below.
|Organisation||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||SI in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade III|
|Registration Date||To be notified|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023
If you want to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2023, you need to make sure you meet the qualifying criteria, which include educational requirements and age limits. For your ease, we are giving you all of the Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates must be citizens of India or any other country that the Indian government says is okay.
Candidates must be in good health and be able to go on long trips to West Bengal’s rural places.
We’ve talked below about the schooling requirements for WBPSC Recruitment 2023-
- Candidates must have passed the Madhyamik Exam of the WBSE Board or an exam with the same level of difficulty.
- Candidates must be able to read, write, and speak Bengali. Those whose first language is Nepali do not need to know Bengali.
Under WBPSC Food SI Recruitment, you must be between the ages of 18 and 40. According to government rules and laws, the age limit will be lowered for people from Bengal who are in a “reserved category.”
How to Apply Online for WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023?
WBPSC on its official website, the commission should soon post the notice and start taking applications. Here, you can find the following steps to apply for the job:
- Go to the official website of WBPSC
- Use your Enrollment/Registration ID and Password to get into your account.
- Click on the link after logging in to apply for the WBPSC Food Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2023.
- Fill out the WBPSC Food SI Application Form, upload the document, picture, and signature, and pay the application fee (if needed).
- Submit the application form and print it out.
Payment for the entry fee can only be made online. The table below shows the application fee for each group of candidates.
SC/ST/PWD of West Bengal
The selection process for the WBPSC SI Recruitment 2023 has two parts. The candidates first take a written test, and only those who pass that test will be asked to come in for an interview. Candidates will be chosen based on how well they do on both the written test and the interview.