Vellore Institute of Technology holds the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination every year for admission to undergraduate engineering studies (BTech) at participating institutes. VITEEE is held every year to get students to sign up for different undergraduate classes. Every year, about two lakh people try to get into VITEEE. All students who meet the requirements will be accepted into B.Tech programs at VIT Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, and Amravati. Since 2018, VITEEE is also used to get into BDes (Industrial Design) at the university.
Highlights of VITEEE 2023
The detailed highlights of VITEEE 2023 can be checked below.
|Full Exam Name||VIT Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Short Exam Name||VITEEE|
|Conducting Body||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE 2023
On the official website of VIT Vellore, the eligibility criteria for VITEEE 2023 have been published. Before applying for the VIT Engineering entrance exam 2023, candidates must meet the VITEEE 2023 eligibility requirements. Candidates must complete the VIT registration process before the deadline. Indian nationals, NRIs, and foreign national candidates are all eligible for the VITEEE entrance exam 2023, according to the VITEEE admission criteria 2023. The full VIT eligibility criteria for 2023 are listed here.
An applicant for entry must be an Indian citizen who lives in or outside of India or a PIO holder.
People who want to take the VITEEE in 2023 should have passed or be taking one of the following qualifying exams in 2023:
- The final exam for the Class 12 system of Higher Secondary Examination is given by the State Board, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), or the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
- According to VIT rules, regular students from the NIOS board can also take the VITEEE. They should bring the Migration Certificate of Transfer when they sign up.
- Applicants must have gone to school regularly, full-time, and in a formal way.
Candidates can only apply for VITEEE 2023 if they were born on or after July 1, 2001. The date of birth on the High School Certificate will be accepted as true. At the time of counselling, candidates must bring the original of this certificate as proof of their age. If they don’t, they will be dismissed.
VITEEE 2023 Application Process
VIT engineering college has concluded the VIT BTech applications for 2023. Students seeking admission to VIT campuses were required to apply for the VIT entrance exam 2023. Candidates should properly complete the VITEEE application form. Candidates had to submit their application forms before the VITEEE 2023 registration deadline.
- On the VITEEE application form, candidates will need to fill out all the necessary and important information. After that, candidates will get a password for their listed phone number and email address. All test information will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address and cell phone number. So, no one will ever be able to change their mobile number, email address, or mailing address, even if they ask.
- Next, the candidates will have to join in as “Registered users” with their email id and password that the university sent to their registered email id and phone number.
- At this point, candidates will need to carefully fill out the VITEEE 2023 entry form with all the necessary information. After this, a number will be given to the entry. In all future communications, candidates will need to use this entry number.
- The registration fee for general candidates is INR 1350 (including GST). This fee must be paid by Net-banking, Credit/Debit card, or Paytm. NRI students will need to use a credit card to pay $90 online.
- Candidates will need to scan their pictures and signature and upload them according to the rules set by the authorities.
- If the amount is taken out of the account at the time of the transaction, the candidates are told not to try a new application. Candidates are asked to wait at least 24 hours and then try again from the same email address they used to sign up.
Exam Pattern for VITEEE 2023
VIT Vellore has announced the VITEEE test pattern 2023, as well as the official session booklet. Candidates will become familiar with the exam methodology, exam duration, sections, VITEEE 2023 marking scheme, and so on with the help of the VITEEE 2023 exam pattern. For a better grasp of patterns, students should attempt the VITEEE 2023 question paper. The question paper will also aid applicants’ preparation because they will have a better understanding of how the VIT entrance exam 2023 will be conducted. Solve the VITEEE 2023 sample Papers, which have been developed in accordance with the VIT exam format.
|Sections||Number of questions||Marks per questions|
VITEEE Admit Card 2023
VIT Vellore released the VITEEE 2023 admit card online shortly after the VITEEE exam 2023 slot booking process was completed. Many crucial facts are included on the admit card, such as the VITEEE 2023 exam date and time, reporting time, venue, candidate roll number, and so on.
Candidates must present their VITEEE 2023 admission card as well as photo identification. In the event of any faults or errors in the admit card, students should notify the VIT entrance test 2023 officials immediately. The following are the actions that a candidate must take in order to download the VITEEE 2023 admission card:
- Visit VIT’s main webpage at vit.ac.in.
- Navigate to the candidate portal and enter your VITEEE 2023 application number and password.
- Complete the VITEEE slot reservation process.
- In the final stage, the admit card will be accessible for download.
- Candidates may download and print their VITEEE exam 2023 admit card.
- Examine the admit card for any anomalies or inaccuracies and notify the authorities as soon as possible.