Vidhwa Pension Yojana: In our piece today, we will tell you everything you need to know about the Vidhwa Pension Yojana. I hope you will read it all the way through carefully. Because in our piece, we’ll tell you how to apply online. In addition to this, you will also be told about the benefits of this plan. In our piece, we also told you everything you need to know about how to sign up. So, if you want to learn more about it, add our website to your bookmarks.
Vidhwa Pension Yojana
The Central Government started this program. Through this plan, you will receive a pension. But this plan is only for women who have lost a husband. All divorced women can get help with money through this plan. Through this plan, you have access to Rs.2,250 every month. So that you can handle any money troubles that may come up after your husband dies. Through this plan, a widowed woman can make around Rs.200,000 a year.
To take advantage of this program, you must be 18 or older. If you are already getting a pension from the government after becoming a widow, you can’t get this one. To apply, you must show a death document for your husband. Also, you must have a bank account to take part in this plan. In different states, widow pensions have been set up in different ways for each person. You can visit the online site to find out more about this if you want to.
What You Need for the Vidhwa Pension Yojana
You will also need to send in some important papers when you apply.
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Death certificate of husband
- Birth certificate
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
How to Qualify for the Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Before you apply, you should know that the form has been set up with some rules for you to follow. Read all of the things below carefully to find out everything you need to know about this:
- To apply, you must be between the ages of 18 and 60.
- You can only get help from this plan if you have lost a spouse.
- If you get married again after your husband dies, you won’t be able to get this salary.
- To apply, you must be an Indian native.
Advantages of Vidhwa Pension Yojana
This plan will give you a lot of good things, and our piece has given you all the details you need to know about them. Carefully read all the information below for a full picture:-
- Through this plan, all widowed women in the country will be able to get the benefit.
- This plan is only for people who make less than the Poverty Line.
- Through the bank account, this money will be sent to all of the widowed women.
- Under this plan, benefits will be given to women between the ages of 18 and 60.
How Do I Sign Up for the Vidhwa Pension Yojana Online?
- You must first go to the online portal to enter.
- You have to click on “Widow Pension” on the home page.
- The next page will open when you click.
- On the next screen, you must choose the Apply Now button.
- Then you have to fill out the form with your information.
- You have to click “submit” after filling out the form.
How Can I Find Out What’s Going on With Vidhwa Pension Yojana?
- Visit the main website to find out what’s going on.
- Then, on the home page, click “Know the Status of Your Application.”
- After clicking, you will need to give your registration number and account number.
- After you’ve filled out all the right information, click on the track.
- The screen will show you your state.
How Do I Sign in to My Department in Vidhwa Pension Yojana?
- Open the online login site for the department.
- On the home page, click “Department Login.”
- The text box will open when you click on it.
- In which you have to enter your username, password, and a code called a “captcha.”
- When you’re done, click “Login.”
- Then your department will be able to log in.
How Does the Heir Search Work?
- First, go to the webpage for the company.
- Then, on the home page, click the “Report” button.
- On the next page, click ‘Beneficiary Search’.
- Then you have to put in all of the information exactly as it should be.
- After you fill out the form, your information will show up on the screen.
How Do I See the Information of My Pension Payment in Vidhwa Pension Yojana?
To do this, you need to go to Vidhwa Pension’s main website.
After that, the website’s home page will open for you to see.
In that case, you need to click on “Pension Payment Details.”
Then, on the next page, you have to put in your application number and cellphone number.
You must also enter the captcha code.
After you put in all your information, it will be open to you.
How Do I See the National Department in Vidhwa Pension Yojana?
- You have to go to the online site to find National Dashboard.
- You have to click the “Report” button on the home page.
- On the next page, you need to click on the “National Dashboard” choice.
- After you click, all of your information will show up on your computer.
How Do I Make a Complaint About Vidhwa Pension Yojana?
- First, you should go to this scheme’s official page.
- Then, on the home page, click the “e-service” link.
- Click on ‘Grievance Redressal Option’ on the next page.
- The next step is to click “Add Complaint.”
- When you click, the form to file a report will open.
- You have to fill in information like your complaint type, description, subject, address, email ID, name, and mobile number, etc.
- After putting in the information, click the “Submit” button.
- Then your complaint will be sent in.
How to Find Out the State of a Complaint in Vidhwa Pension Yojana?
- You should start by going to the main website.
- After that, you have to choose “e-service” on the home page.
- You have to click on “Grievance Redressal Option” on the next page.
- The next step is to write down your report number.
- After filling out the form, click the “Track” button.
- The screen will show you your state.
We hope that our article gave you everything you needed to know about the Vidhwa Pension Yojana. If you have any questions about this, feel free to leave us a message in the comments.