UPSC CMS Notification 2023 has been posted on the UPSC website, upsc.gov.in, on April 19, 2023. The application form can be filled out from April 19, 2023, to May 9, 2023, by people who are qualified. On July 16, 2023, the UPSC CMS Exam 2023 will be given. UPSC’s main website now has the interview schedule for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2023. The interview will take place between April 17 and May 24 of 2023. Check UPSC CMS Eligibility and notice for the UPSC CMS Exam 2023 interview schedule.
Highlights of UPSC CMS 2023
This is a great chance for anyone who wants to work in the UPSC CMS 2023 Recruitment to fill 1261 open positions. Here is an outline of the UPSC CMS 2023:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Online Application Mode||Online|
|UPSC CMS 2023 Exam||16th July 2023|
Written Examination and Interview
Link to Apply Online for UPSC CMS 2023
Candidates can apply for the UPSC CMS Exam 2023 easily and quickly through the UPSC CMS Apply Online process. Candidates can easily finish the application process by following the step-by-step directions on the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) sets the rules for who can join UPSC CMS. Before filling out the application form for the UPSC CMS test, candidates must make sure they meet the eligibility requirements. Below are the full eligibility criteria for the UPSC CMS.
Candidates must be Indian citizens or belong to Bhutan.
Indians who have moved to India from Uganda, Kenya, Pakistan, the United Republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, Malawi, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Zaire, Burma, or any other East African country and made it their permanent home are called Indian migrants.
Tibetan refugees who moved to India permanently before January 1, 1962, and have a certificate from the Indian government can apply for UPSC CMS 2023.
Candidates must have passed the MBBS last-year exam
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years old
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years old
Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as tabulated below:
|Disabled Defence Services personnel||3 years|
|ECOs/SSCOs (5 years)||5 years|
|Physically disabled candidates||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen including ECOs, Commissioned Officers and SSCOs||5 years|
How to Fill Out the UPSC CMS Application Form?
- Visit the UPSC’s main website, upsc.gov.in.
- For the UPSC CMS Exam 2023, click on the link.
- Sign up by giving simple information like your name, birth date, email address, and phone number.
- Fill out the application form by giving information about your education and yourself, choosing where you want to take the test, and uploading a scanned picture of yourself and your signature.
- You can pay the test fee online or in person.
- Check the application form for mistakes or errors.
- Submit the application form and print out the confirmation page.
Application Fees for UPSC CMS 2023
The application fee for UPSC CMS is Rs. 200 for people in the general group. But SC/ST/PWD candidates and women don’t have to pay anything to apply. You can pay the application fee online with a debit card, credit card, or net banking, or you can pay it in cash at any SBI branch.
UPSC CMS Vacancy 2023
This year, 1261 positions are open for the UPSC CMS 2023. There are openings for a total of 584 Medical Officers in the Central Health Service’s General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre, 300 Assistant Divisional Medical Officers in the Railways, 1 General Duty Medical Officer, and 376 General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II. Here is more information about the UPSC CMS Vacancy 2023:
|Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service||584|
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways.
General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in Municipal Corporation of Delhi
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023
In order to get the UPSC CMS admit card, applicants have to give their login id and registration number. On the day of the exam, the aspirants must bring their UPSC CMS hall ticket. If they don’t, they won’t be allowed to take the exam. Candidates can get their UPSC CMS admit card by following the steps given below.
- Go to www.upsc.gov.in, which is the UPSC website.
- On the website’s home page, click on the link that says “Admit Card.”
- Press the “Yes” button after reading the page’s directions.
- Enter the roll number and the date of birth (if “By Roll Number” is selected) or the registration ID and the date of birth (if “By Registration ID” is selected).
- Hit the “Submit” button.
- Download your UPSC CMS admit card.