UP Parivarik Labh Yojana: UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Registration: If you want to learn about UP Parivarik Labh Yojana, you have come to the right place. Because in our piece, you will find step-by-step instructions for how to sign up. Along with this, you will also be given all the information you need to check the progress. Which makes it easy to check. Read our story all the way to the end for more information.
UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
National Family Benefit Scheme is the full name of this program. For which you can only apply online. The government of Uttar Pradesh started the UP Parivarik Labh program to help poor people in the state.
The Social Welfare Department is in charge of this plan. This plan has been set up on a state level. Only people who live in Uttar Pradesh can apply for and use this plan. Our story also has a link to the site where you can apply.
Documents Required for UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
All the documents you need to apply for this scheme are as follows-
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Chief’s death certificate
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Head’s age certificate
- Passport-size photos, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
The following are the requirements for you to be able to apply:
- To get help from the Death Assistance Scheme, the head of the family must be between the ages of 18 and 60.
- To apply, you have to be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- Families living in cities shouldn’t make more than Rs.56,000/- per year.
- Families in rural places must not make more than Rs.46,000/- a year to be eligible.
- To apply, you must live below the Poverty Line.
Benefits of UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
Here are the perks you can get from this plan:
- Under this plan, people living below the power line will get up to Rs.30,000/- in compensation.
- Poor families in both rural and urban parts of UP will be able to take advantage of this plan.
- With this plan, this money will be sent straight to your bank account.
- You will be able to get this money 45 days after you apply.
How to Apply Online for the Yojana?
You have to go to the main website to apply.
Whose Web Address is Www.nfbs.upsdc.gov.in?
- On the home page, click “New Registration.”
- When you hit, the form to sign up will open up in front of you.
- On the form, you have to write down your district, where you live, your bank information, your candidate information, etc.
- After putting in all the right information, click the “Submit” button.
- Your registration will be done after that.
How to login in UP Parivarik Labh Yojana?
- You have to go to the website to do this.
- The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You have to click on “District Social Welfare Officer/SDM Login” in order to get in.
- You have to choose your officer and area on the next page.
- Then you have to type in your password and a number called a “captcha.”
- Then, when you click “Save,” you’ll be logged in.
How Can I Check Online the Status of the Yojana?
- Visit the main website to find out what’s going on.
- On the website’s home page, click on “Application Form Status.”
- The next page will ask you for your district, your account number, and your registration number.
- Then you have to click “submit” when you’re done.
- Then your application progress will come up on the screen.
How to Check List of Beneficiaries by District?
- You have to start by going to the online site.
- Then you have to click on “District Wise Beneficiaries Details” on the home page.
- The list of districts will then appear in front of you.
- In which you have to choose your area.
- Then the list of Tehsil will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Tehsil you live in.
- The next step is to choose your Block and Panchayat.
- After that, your screen will show you all of your information.
How to Download UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Mandate?
- You have to go to the main website for this.
- You have to click on “Mandate” on the home page.
- On the next page, a PDF file will open up in front of you.
- This PDF will give you your order.
- Then, click on “download.”
We hope that today’s piece will help you understand what UP Parivarik Labh Yojana is all about.