According to the UP B.Ed Notification 2023, the Bundelkhand University, BU Jhansi has announced that the UP B.Ed Exam will be held on April 24, 2023. UP BEd JEE exam is a state-level entrance exam that is done offline. Those who are interested and qualified should fill out an application form before the deadline, which is April 10, 2023. The notification says that the UP B.Ed admit card will be posted on the official website on April 13, 2023. We’ll let you know about any new information or changes to the schedule.
Highlights of UP B.Ed Application Form 2023
The UP BEd, or Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education, is led by Bundelkhand University. The purpose of the UP BEd JEE Exam is to admit qualified candidates to BEd courses.
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education|
|Conducting Body||Bundelkhand University|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours for each paper|
|UP BEd 2023 Notification Releases||1 February 2023|
|UP BEd 2023 Online Registration Process Commences||10 February 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Filled Online UP BEd 2023 Application Form along with Late Examination Fees||10 April 2023|
|UP BEd 2023 Exam Admit Card||13 April 2023|
|UP BEd 2023 Exam Date||24 April 2023|
|UP BEd 2023 Result||30 May 2023|
|UP BEd 2023 Counselling||1-25 June 2023|
|UP BEd 2023 Session Starts||1 July 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for UP B.Ed 2023
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and/or a master’s degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanities with an aggregate score of at least 50%.
- People who have a B.E. or B. Tech with a specialization in Science and Math and at least 55% of the possible points are also eligible.
- Please keep in mind that candidates from the SC/ST category only need to pass the qualifying exam.
- For B.Ed Shiksha Shastri, you must have passed the 3-year Shastri degree exam or have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with Sanskrit as a subject.
How to Fill in the UP B.Ed Application Form 2023?
To conveniently submit their UP B.Ed Online Application Form, candidates must read the steps below. The steps below are simple to comprehend and simple to carry out. The following guidelines must be carefully studied by the candidates.
- Visit the official website of Bundelkhand University.
- Fill out all the information asked for on this page. The boxes with an asterisk (*) have to be filled out.
- Once the candidate is satisfied with the information they have put into the registration form, they can click “Submit” and wait for the OTP to be sent to their registered mobile number and email address.
- To finish the registration process, they need to enter the OTP and then click the “Submit” button.
- The candidates will get a 15-digit registration number and password after registering successfully.
- The candidates must save the registration number and password carefully for future reference.
- Now, the candidates must click on “Complete your application form” to move forward with the application process.
- Type in your user ID, password, and date of birth.
- The candidates carefully enter general information like their name, the name of their father, the name of their mother, and so on.
- To move on, click the “Submit” button.
- If a candidate made a mistake when filling out the information in the boxes with stars (*), they have 4 days after the deadline to fix it.
- The candidates have to keep a copy of the printout with them in case they need it in the future.
- The candidates then need to click the “Make Payment” option.
- The candidates must use the payment gateway to pay the application fees with a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The Transaction ID must be kept on file for future use.
Information Required for UP B.Ed Application Form 2023
The UP BEd , is led by Bundelkhand University. The purpose of the UP BEd Exam is to admit qualified candidates to BEd courses. Following documents or information are required to apply for UP BEd Exam:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Differently Abled/ Blind (If Applicable)
- Marital Status
- Complete Postal Address
- Pin Code
- Photo Identity Card
- Photo & Signature of the Candidate
- Details of High School
- Details of Intermediate
- Details of Graduation
- Details of Post Graduation
- Demand/ Claim of Weightage
- Choice of City for Entrance Exam
Application Fees for the UP B.Ed 2023
Check out the table below to see how much the UP B.Ed Online Application Form Application Fees are. The last day to submit a UP B.Ed Online Application Form is April 10, 2023. Candidates should send in their forms by that date.
|Candidate from||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|UP General, OBC||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Other State Candidates||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 2000/|