National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the link to fill out the UGC NET application Form 2023 for June Cycle on May 10, 2023. The link to sign up online for the UGC NET June exam 2023 will be open until May 31, 2023. The last day to pay fees by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or UPI is June 1, 2023, at 11:50 p.m. The window to make corrections in the application form will be available from June 2 to 3, 2023.
The UGC NET June Session 2023 exam will be given by NTA from June 13 to June 22, 2023. NTA gives the UGC NET test twice a year to decide who can be an Assistant Professor or get a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The UGC NET test is given twice a year, in June and in December.
A candidate must fill out an online application for the UGC NET 2023 exam for the June 2023 cycle in order to take the exam and become eligible for a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or an Assistant Professor position. Candidates should read the UGC NET eligibility criteria 2023 before applying online for the test.
Highlights of the UGC NET 2023
The National Testing Agency (NTA) runs the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) on behalf of the University Grants Commission. UGC has been giving the UGC NET exam to see if candidates for Assistant Professor and PhD positions in India are qualified. The UGC NET exam is given online all over the country. Check out the table below for more details.
University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)
|National Testing Agency
|UGC NET 2023 Exam Duration
180 minutes (03 hours) No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2
|Medium of Exam
|UGC NET Application Window for June Cycle
10 May 2023- 31 May 2023
|UGC NET Official Website
ugcnet.nta.nic.in or www.nta.ac.in
Direct Link to Apply for UGC NET Exam 2023
From May 10 to May 31, 2023, UGC NET Application Form 2023 was available on its main website, https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in, or the direct application link has been updated. The exam will be held from 13th June to 22nd June 2023. Make sure your papers are up to date while you are filling out your application form. Candidates who want to apply online but miss the deadline won’t be able to apply. This is a great chance for all the people who had been waiting for this exam. Click on the straight link to be taken to the UGC NET Notification 2023 application form.
Documents Required to Apply for UGC NET Registration Process 2023
The registration window for the UGC NET test in June is now open. In order to apply for the NTA NET June exam candidates should have the following information ready before filling out the application form:
Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, etc.
Degree Certificate or last semester result
Active Email Id and Mobile Number
Four cities and choice of centres
|Code of subject
Category certificate, PwD certificate (if applicable)
Scanned photograph and signature
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2023
To be eligible for UGC NET in 2023, students must meet the following basic requirements in terms of age and qualifications:
- To be qualified for NTA NET JRF, candidates can’t be older than 30 years old.
- There is no limit on how old you have to be to apply for the job of Assistant Professor.
- Reserved group candidates get an extra five years when it comes to age relaxation.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from a college or university that is recognized by the UGC.
- Those who belong to a “reserved category” get a 5% relaxation on their educational requirements.
If you passed the State Eligibility Test (SET) before June 1, 2002, you don’t have to take the UGC NET exam.
How to Fill Out the UGC NET Form 2023?
To fill out the UGC NET Application Form 2023, candidates can follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website of UGC NET at https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- You’ll see a new window on your computer. Click on the “New Registration” button to sign up if you are a new user. If not, enter your information and click the “SIGN IN” button.
- Fill in all the necessary information, including the candidate’s name, their mother’s name, their father’s name, and their date of birth.
- Choose where you want to take the UGC NET 2023 exam and what language it will be given in.
- Type in the number on your Aadhar card, choose your gender and group and then choose the status of your job and the status of your qualifying exam.
- Now put in your education information, such as your most recent degree, your grade point average, etc.
- After that, you have to give your address, phone number, and email address.
- Put your picture and name online. Both images must be in jpg/jpeg file, and the background must be white.
- You will be directed to the payment page. The payment can be made for UGC NET 2023 Exam through online or offline mode.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button. Save a copy of the confirmation page for future use.
Admit Card for UGC NET 2023
About a week before the UGC NET test, the NTA sends out the admit card to those who have registered successfully. By signing in to their registered accounts, candidates can get their admit cards. On the day of the test, candidates must bring their admit cards to the exam centres.
Candidates can get their UGC NET admit cards for the June cycle by taking these steps:
- Go to ugcnet.nta.nic.in, which is UGC NET’s main website.
- Click on the page for the UGC NET admit card.
- Enter the application number, date of birth, and security pin that are asked for on the log-in page.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the ticket that showed up on the screen and save it for later.
UGC NET City Intimation Slip 2023
The UGC NET exam city intimation slip 2023 for the UGC NET June Cycle exam will be released. Candidates must enter their application number and date of birth in order to download the test city intimation slip. Here’s how to use the city notification link to find out where your test will be held:
- Visit ugcnet.nta.nic.in, which is the official page.
- Click on the “Advance City Notification for UGC NET June Cycle” link.
- Fill out the application number, date of birth, and security pin.
- Check your exam city.
- Get a copy of it.