TSPSC AEE Admit Card 2023 has been released on the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission, tspsc.gov.in. Students who are going to appear in the written examination for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer on the 8th, 9th, and 21st of May 2023 should be aware that TS AEE Admit Card 2023 has been issued one week prior to the exam.
Following the publication of the TSPSC AEE Exam Admit Card 2023, a direct download link will be made available on this page. After successfully submitting the required documents, candidates must pay a non-refundable charge via an online payment gateway or bank transfer.
Once the application fee has been paid, candidates will receive an admission notification containing the exam date and location information, etc. The admit card includes information about the exam date and location, as well as study materials and other information.
Highlights of TSPSC AEE Admit Card 2023
Applicants for the position of Assistant Executive Engineer must be aware of the recruitment details highlighted in the table below.
Telangana State Public Service Commission
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|TSPSC AEE Vacancy 2023||1540|
|Apply Online Start Date||22nd September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15th October 2022|
|TSPSC AEE Admit Card 2023||One week prior to the exam|
|TSPSC AEE Exam Date 2023[Cancelled]||22nd January 2023|
|TSPSC AEE Exam Date 2023[New]||
8th, 9th, 21st and 22nd of May 2023
|Selection Process||Written Test | Interview|
|TSPSC AEE Salary 2023||Rs 47000/- to 48000/- Per Month|
How to Download TSPSC AEE Admit Card 2023?
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will be posted the admit cards for the AEE recruitment exam on its official website, https://www.tspsc.gov.in/. Those who have applied for the recruitment test can check the details and download the AEE hall ticket from the website. Here are some easy steps you can take to do this.
- Visit the TSPSC’s main website at tspsc.gov.in
- When you get to the official website, click on the TSPSC AEE hall ticket link in the WHAT’S NEW part on the home page.
- After you click on that link, a page where you can download your hall ticket will show up on your computer. Now, put your login information in the areas that ask for it and click the “Download PDF” button.
- When you click the button, a PDF file of your hall ticket will be saved to your computer. Open the Hall Ticket, read all the directions, print it out, and keep it for future use.
Information on the TSPSC AEE Admit Card 2023
The TSPSC AEE Hall Ticket 2023 is a very important piece of paper if you want to take the test. It has all the important information about the test. On the TSPSC AEE Admit Card 2023, candidates can check the following information.
|Sr.No.||Details on the admit card|
|1||Name of the Candidate|
|2||Exam Date and Exam Time|
|3||Name Of The Exam|
|5||Gender (Male/ Female)|
|8||Time Duration of the Exam|
|9||Candidate’s Date of Birth|
Test Centre Address and Details
Roll Number/ Registration Number
Essential instructions for the examination
Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
Signature of the candidate along with the exam counsellor
TSPSC AEE Exam Guidelines 2023
- Check the directions on the Admit Card for the TSPSC AEE Exam 2023 to see what you need to do. The directions are the same as the TSPSC AEE Hall Ticket for 2023. Those who have successfully signed up for the TSPSC AEE 2023 test on the website will be able to get their admit cards from the TSPSC official portal.
- Before the test, applicants should print out both sides of their TSPSC AEE Hall Ticket 2023. Also, you must bring a photo ID and a photo of yourself to the test hall. Without these two things, you won’t be allowed in. The day before the test, applicants must find out where it will be held. The time to be at the testing spot is written on the admission card. Candidates must be there an hour before that time.
- Applicants for the TSPSC AEE job can get information and their hall tickets from the website by logging in with their login information. For easy proof, applicants must always have a valid government-issued photo ID card with them, like an Aadhaar-UID, passport, PAN card, voter ID, driver’s license, etc.