The latest update, which mandates that TNEB customers link their Aadhar with their Consumer Number, was released by the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited.
You must all now finish the TNEB Aadhaar Connection Procedure as soon as you can to prevent being disconnected by the authorities. According to our information, you can go to TANGEDCO’s official website to finish the TNEB Aadhaar Connect Online before the deadline.
We have provided a detailed procedure for linking your TANGEDCO Aadhaar on nsc.tnebltd.gov.in using only the most basic information, such as your service number and registered mobile number.
We wish to clarify for everyone that only owners are required to link their Aadhar Card Number with their Service Number because many people are unsure whether the TANGEDCO Aadhar Link belongs to an owner or a tenant. You may determine whether or not your application has been approved by checking the TNEB Aadhar Link Status Online at the official website.
How to Link a Tamil Nadu EB Number to an Aadhar Card?
Customers who have not linked their Tamil Nadu EB Number to Aadhar have now been refused collection of their power bills by TANGEDCO offices. To connect your Aadhar card with TNEB, simply follow the instructions listed below:
- Go to the official website Adhar.tnebltd.org/Aadhaar.
- Find the TANGEDCO link for the Aadhaar process.
- Click the link to open the login window for further processing.
- Click on Submit after entering the TNEB Service connection number.
- You will receive an OTP; enter it to verify your account.
- Provide your Aadhar Card number to login to your Tangeco accounts.
- Upload the scanned Aadhar Card ID proof.
- Click on the submit button and make your acknowledgement receipt saved.
Benefits Of TANGEDCO Aadhar Link
The Aadhar card is a significant record that contains all of the account holder’s information. The Tamil Nadu government has now made it crucial to obtain the TNEB Aadhar Link in order to receive all future benefits from the government on occasion.
Customers who pay their electricity bills using TANGEDCO Aadhar Link will receive a discount, their first 100 units will be free, and their bill amount will decrease by 50% if their usage is less than 500 units. To receive timely benefits from the Tamil Nadu government, those who have not yet connected their Aadhar cards to the electricity board should do so immediately.
Guidelines to Complete TNEB Aadhar Link
- Every electricity user in the state of Tamil Nadu must access nsc.tnebltd.gov.in from their smartphone or computer.
- You must now hit the Aadhar Connect Button to proceed to the next step.
- Your service number, which is prominently displayed on your electricity bill, must be entered here.
- Enter your Aadhar Link mobile number on the following page, followed by the OTP you received on your phone.
- Then, upload a JPG file of your Aadhar Card in both the front and rear views.
- The TNEB Aadhar link Procedure is finished once the form is submitted.
- With the aid of the section below, applicants may now check the TANGEDCO Aadhar Connection Status online.