The official notification for the TN SI Recruitment 2023 has been made available on the official website, tnusrb.tn.gov.in, by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB). Candidates who are between the ages of 20 and 30 and have a graduate degree can submit their applications online at the TNSURB website starting on June 1 and running through June 30. In this article, you’ll find information about how to apply online as well as the required qualifications, age limit, and exam format. Before applying for the position, review this page for all the pertinent information. We have provided comprehensive information about the TN SI exam.
Highlights of TN SI Recruitment 2023
Check out the TN SI Recruitment 2023 announcement’s highlights. Below is a detailed explanation of the notification.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Regular Basis|
|TNUSRB SI Post Name||Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk, TSP, AR) – 2023 Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||621|
|Online Apply Starting Date||1st June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2023|
|TNUSRB SI Apply Mode||Online|
|TNUSRB SI Selection Process||
Written Exam, PET, Certification Verification, Viva-voce
Eligibility Criteria for TN SI Recruitment 2023
To apply for SI Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the TN SI eligibility requirements mentioned below.
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a UGC- or government-approved institution or university, following the 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or the 10+3+2/3 pattern for diploma studies.
- But people who got their Bachelor’s degrees from Open Universities without following the above steps are not qualified for the job.
The applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30. Here is the age relaxation that is likely to be accepted.
|Destitute Widow||37 years|
|ESM/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces/Serving personnel who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online application||47 years|
|Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota||47 years|
How to Apply Online for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023?
- Go to https://www.tnusrbonline.org/ the official TNUSRB website.
- On the home page, click the “Careers/Notification” tab.
- Look for and click on “TN SI Recruitment 2023.”
- Fill out the application form for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 with all the required information.
- Upload all the necessary papers, such as a picture of yourself the size of a passport photo, your signature, certificates, etc.
- Check all the information on your application form again before going to the page where you pay.
- Pay the fees that are listed for each group.
- Click on the submit button.
- Applicants can write down their registration number and print a copy of the receipt page after they have sent in the application form.
Also, Check DFCCIL Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 535 Junior Executive Vacancies!
TN SI Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The application forms must be sent in with the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Application Fees, which are listed in the notification. Once paid, the application fee is non-refundable, which means it can’t be taken back.
|General Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Departmental Candidates (For both Open & Departmental Quota)||Rs. 1000/-|
TN SI Vacancy 2023
According to the official announcement, 621 Sub Inspector positions for the Armed Reserve and Tamil Nadu Special Police will be filled. We’ve made a list of the information for each open position below.
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk||255 + 2(BL)||109||364 + 2(BL)|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)||99 + 3(BL)||42 + 1(BL)||141 +4(BL)|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (TSP)||110||–||110|
|Total||464 + 5(BL)||151 + 1(BL)||615 + 6(BL)|
Exam Pattern for TN SI Exam 2023
Here, candidates can look at both the Open quota and Departmental quota exam patterns.
|No.||Stages||Open Quota Examination||Departmental Examination|
Part I: Tamil Eligibility Test (100 Marks) (Objective type)
|Part II: GK, Psychology, Law, and Police Administration test. Objective-type paper (85 marks) Part II: GK & Psychology test. Objective-type paper (70 marks)|
|2||Certificate Verification & Physical Test||PMT and Endurance Tests (ET) are qualifying in nature. Physical Efficiency test (PET) (15 Marks)||
Exempted from PMT and PET. ET is qualifying in nature.
|3||Viva-voce||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|4||Special Marks||5 marks (for NCC/NSS/Sports)||
5 marks (for Medals in National Police Duty Meet)
|Total||100 Marks||100 Marks|