The admit card for the Assistant Surgeon (General) test in the Tamil Nadu Medical Service has been announced by the Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB). The admit card is available for download from the official website at www.mrb.tn.gov.in for candidates who would take the test.
The TN MRB Assistant Surgeon admit card is now available at mrb.tn.gov.in. This hiring effort is being made to fill 1021 openings for Assistant Surgeons (General).
On Tuesday, April 25, 2023, a number of locations in Tamil Nadu will host the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the position of Assistant Surgeon (General). The exam lasts a total of 3.30 hours: 1 hour for Tamil, a 30-minute break, and 2 hours for medical science.
Highlights of TN MRB Admit Card 2023
Below is the overview of TN MRB Admit Card 2023 for the ease of students:
|Exam Conducting Authority||
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
|Exam Name||TN MRB|
|Advertisement No.||11/ MRB/ 2022|
Assistant Surgeon (General)
|TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Date 2022||
11th, and 12th December 2022
|TN Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2022 Release Date||To be Available|
|Exam Center at||
Across Tamil Nadu State
How to Download TN MRB Admit Card 2023?
- Candidates must go to the TN MRB’s official website.
- Locate the Appropriate Link for the 2023 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card.
- Now open the login window by clicking on the link on the website’s home page.
- To access the admit card, enter the login information.
- Click the download button now.
- Hall Ticket for the Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon is available for download.
- Take a print of your admit card and bring it with you to the exam.
What Should Bring Along With TN MRB Admit Card 2023?
In addition to the TN MRB admit card 2023, there is no information on the official website about the extra documents needed. When the notification for it becomes available, it will, nevertheless, be updated. Before the conducting authority, the applicants should display some common identification cards. Each of the following documents is acceptable for submission by the candidates.
|Sr.No,||Things to carry|
|1||Voter ID card|