The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) in Tamilnadu, which is part of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, is looking for workers and helpers. For the latest information about Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, you can also check the ICDS Tamilnadu website at icds.tn.gov.in. You must apply for the Tamilnadu Anganwadi Worker, Helper Job Openings 2023 before the deadline.
A lot of people look forward to the Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment every year. Also, being in a government job is rewarding because it gives you power, position, and authority, all of which can help your job. It goes without saying that a job with the government comes with a lot of perks and rewards. So, people who are interested should start getting ready now, since recruitment is coming up soon.
Highlights of Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
All important details related to Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 are highlighted in the table below.
|Name of the organisation||
Ministry of Women & Child Development of India
Tamilnadu Anganwadi Supervisor
Written Examination. Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
Before filling out an online application for the Anganwadi Supervisor job, applicants should read over the requirements for being eligible. Along with other basic requirements, candidates must meet the age limits and school requirements set by the recruiter.
For the Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, the minimum school requirements for candidates are:
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a university, college, or board of education that is recognized.
These individuals must also be able to read, write, and speak Tamil and English.
Those who want to apply for the Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment 2022 must be at least 18 years old and no older than 39. According to government rules, candidates who belong to certain groups may also be allowed to be younger.
- During the application process, only women will be able to apply.
- Candidates should be residents of India.
How to Apply Online for Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment:
- First of all, visit the official website of Tamilnadu Anganwadi at https://icds.tn.gov.in/icdstn/.
- Then read the detailed notification carefully.
- Click on apply online link & you will enter the online application form.
- Fill required details carefully in the form.
- After that upload the scan copy of required documents i.e. photograph and signature.
- Now before submitting the form, check it one more time to make sure you didn’t left anything . You will not be able to edit the application form once you submit it. So be a little careful.
- At last, make the fee payment. You can make the fee payment both online and offline.
- After payment of fee, your form is submitted successfully.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Candidates appearing for the Anganwadi recruitment exam are required to apply online. They can do so by paying the online application fee for the exam. Candidates will have to pay the application fee to complete the application process. The application fee is non-refundable. Category-wise application fees are mentioned below in the tabular form.
|General/OBC Category||Rs. 520|
Tamilnadu Anganwadi department will soon invite applications for various posts. The candidates who have applied or are planning for Anganwadi recruitment Apply Online 2023 should know the selection scheme decided by the recruitment authority. The key highlights of the selection Process in 2023 can be understood by the following points:
The ICDS Tamilnadu will run the test according to the schedule below. The applicants will be chosen based on how well they do on the written test.
Those who pass the Exam in 2023 will be asked to bring the originals and one set of copies that they have signed themselves of the following documents:
Marks sheet(s)/Diploma/Degree(s) of the essential qualification.
Order/letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications (if claimed).
Caste/Category Certificate (if belongs to reserved categories)