The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is in charge of the hiring process for the Police Constable position in the Tamil Nadu Police Department. The government is likely to open up more than 3,000 positions in the TN Police as Constables, Jail Warders, and Firemen. On the official website @tnusrb.tn.gov.in, you can fill out an online application to be a TNUSRB Police Constable. Along with the official notice, the TNUSRB PC Apply dates and test dates will be released soon.
This article has all the information candidates need about the test date, detailed eligibility requirements, syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, hall ticket download, answer key, PYQs, and results.
Highlights of Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023
TNUSRB will send out the TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2023 notice. The main website of TNUSRB is where people can apply online. The TNUSRB PC selection process consists of a written test, Physical Efficiency test, Endurance test, and Medical test. All phases must be successfully completed in order to be selected. Interested candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply. Some of the most important parts of the notice are listed in the table below.
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu|
|Category||TN Govt Job 2023|
Police Constable, Fireman, Jail Warder
|TN Police Notification 2023||To be Released|
|TNUSRB PC Application 2023||Online|
|Number of Vacancies||2600+|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
In the notification, TNUSRB has listed the eligibility requirements for the jobs of Constable, Fireman, and Jail Warder. The applicants must put in their correct and valid date of birth, height, weight, and educational qualifications. If a candidate gives false information, they can be kicked out of the race. Check out the age limit, qualifications, and physical standards for the TNUSRB PC below:
- Candidates must have passed 10th Standard/SSLC from a recognized board of the school. Those who haven’t finished 10th grade are not allowed to apply.
- Candidates Must have the Tamil language as one of the subjects in the 10th Class
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no more than 26 years old as of July 1, 2023. The age breaks for each group are listed below.
|Destitute Widow||37 years|
|ESM/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces/Serving personnel who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online application||47 years|
How to Apply Online For Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023?
Candidates are highly encouraged to submit their online applications well in advance rather than waiting until the deadline. Candidates should double-check all of the information they entered into the application form and make sure the uploaded files are accurate before submitting them because the permission will not accept requests for modifications.
- Go to tnusrbonline.org to access the official website. There will be a new screen with a number of links.
- Download the police recruitment notification pdf and read the complete job description.
- If you make sure you are completely qualified, you may take part in recruitment.
- Select the online application form option from the drop-down menu. After then, a new screen will show up.
- Fill out the application and upload scanned copies of your documentation.
- Verify that your application form is complete before pressing the final submit button.
- If everything is in order, submit your application and the required fee.
- Print a copy of the submitted document and the fee payment receipt for your records.
Exam Pattern of Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
Here are the specifics of the TNUSRB Police Constable Written Exam
- The test will be of the OMR/objective type.
- The duration of the exam is 80 mins.
- Candidates must receive 40% on their exams.
Admit Card for Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023
Soon, the dates for the TNUSRB PC written test in 2023 will be announced, so the TNUSRB PC Hall Tickets will be sent out about 10–15 days before the exam. The TNUSRB PC Hall ticket is important to get into the test centre, so candidates should make sure to download it early to avoid any last-minute problems. The TNUSRB PC Admit card has information about the candidate, such as their name, roll number, exam location, and time, as well as some important directions.