The Staff Selection Commission, SSC, issued the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 announcement on May 9, 2023. A regular notification is being distributed to fill 1600 vacancies. Detailed Vacancies will be posted shortly. So, interested and qualified individuals should review the eligibility criteria and apply online between May 9th and June 8th, 2023. The online application link is now live.
Candidates who are looking for the SSC CHSL 2023 notice can apply online using the link provided. View the eligibility requirements, selection process, and vacancy details from the prior year in the table below.
Overview of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Every year, a great number of people apply for positions in Central Government Departments such as DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC, and Sorting Assistant. The SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023 dates are May 9th to June 8th, 2023. SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023 facts and vital information about online registration are available to candidates.
Candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL 2023 jobs in famous ministries of the central government for a variety of positions. Examine the Overview table for highlights.
|SSC CHSL Notification 2023||9th May 2023 (Out)|
|SSC CHSL Registration Process||9th May 2023 (Started)|
|Last Date to Apply for SSC CHSL 2023||8th June 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Application Status||July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2023 (Tier-1)||2nd August to 22nd August 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
SSC CHSL Online Application Link
On the SSC’s official website, the SSC CHSL Apply Online Form link will be active from 9th May 2023 to 8th June 2023 for the registration of candidates for the SSC CHSL 2023 Exam. All interested and qualified candidates can submit an application for SSC CHSL 2023 until the deadline.
To avoid any complications, it is vitally important for candidates to complete the application form with accurate information before the deadline. The online application link for SSC CHSL has been provided below:
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023 Link
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Lower Division Clerks (LDCs)/Junior Secretariat Assistants (JSAs)/Postal Assistants (PAs)/Sorting Assistants (DEOs)
10+2 Intermediate Exam is required from Any Recognized Board in India.
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- Age limit: 27 years
Relaxation of Age
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
- Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200) for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA).
- Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) for Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA).
- Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300) for Data Entry Operators (DEO).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Computer-Based Exam (Paper-I)
- Computer-Based Exam (Paper II)
- Exam (Skills Test/Typing Test)
Fee for Application
Application Procedure for SSC CHSL 2023
Online applications are required for SSC CHSL 2023. Listed below are the procedures required for successful online registration for the exam:
- This page provides a link to the official website; use it.
- Click the Apply Link link provided on the page. The link to the registration page will open in a new window.
- In the SSC CHSL 2023 application window, select New Registration and then click the register icon.
- First, applicants must provide their name, parent’s names, date of birth, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Click the submit button to submit your completed SSC CHSL 2023 online application. Check your information prior to submitting the form. All candidates will receive a Registration ID for the SSC CHSL 2023 examination.
To finalize registration for SSC CHSL 2023, candidates are required to log in with their Registration ID, date of birth, and password.
- The next stage requires candidates to upload a photo and signature in accordance with SSC requirements.
- Photograph – The photograph must be taken against a white or light-colored background and must be between 4 and 12 kilobytes in size. The photograph’s width and height resolution must be 100 by 120 pixels.
- Signature – The signature must be in black or blue ink on a page of white paper. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and must be between 1 kb and 12 kb in size. The width and height should be 40 pixels by 60 pixels.
- Log in with your registered ID and password to complete Part II of the SSC CHSL 2023 online application.
- After completing the application form, candidates are required to examine the entire SSC CHSL 2023 application form for any errors. Verify all of the entered information.
- After perusing the entire online SSC CHSL application, click the Submit button. It is recommended that candidates obtain and print their submitted SSC CHSL 2023 application forms. Candidates may then proceed to pay the application fee for SSC CHSL either online or offline. As the SSC CHSL 2023 Online Application Fee, a candidate must pay Rs. 100.