On Tuesday, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued the announcement for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL) 2023. The notification is now available on the official SSC website, ssc.nic.in. According to the notice, registration for the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2023 is open until 23:00 hrs on June 8, 2023. Here you will get complete information on the SSC CHSL 2023 Notification and Online Form.
Candidates interested in taking the CHSL 2023 examination should keep in mind that the deadline for completing online fee payments is June 10, 2023 (23:00). The Tier-I (Computer-Based Examination) is slated for August 2023, while the Tier-II (Computer-Based Examination) schedule has yet to be announced.
Overview of SSC CHSL 2023 Notification and Online Form
The SSC holds the CHSL exam to select applicants for a variety of positions, including LDC, DEO, postal/sorting assistant, and court clerk. Three levels—Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III—of the CHSL test are offered. Computer-based testing is used for Tier-I while descriptive testing is used for Tier-II.
A skill test and typing test make up Tier III. Here is the table for the important dates of the SSC CHSL 2023 Notification and Online Form
|SSC CHSL Notification 2023 Release Date||9th May 2023 (Out)|
|SSC CHSL Registration Process||9th May 2023 (Started)|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2023 (Tier-1)||
2nd August to 22nd August 2023
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Application Status||July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
|Last Date to Apply for SSC CHSL 2023||8th June 2023|
SSC CHSL Fee for Application
- Online SSC CHSL Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- The fee may be paid via BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit Cards, or in cash at an SBI Branch by generating an SBI Challan.
- Women and candidates from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) who qualify for a reservation are exempt from paying a fee.
Link to Apply Online for SSC CHSL (Active)
The SSC CHSL Apply Online Form link will be available on the SSC’s official website from 9 May 2023 to 8 June 2023 for candidates to register for the SSC CHSL 2023 Exam. Anytime up until the deadline, all interested and qualified applicants may submit an application for SSC CHSL 2023.
Before the deadline, candidates must complete the application form completely and accurately in order to avoid any complications. The link to the SSC CHSL Apply Online is available below.
Application Procedure for SSC CHSL 2023 Notification and Online Form
Candidates must apply online for SSC CHSL 2023. The following are the actions to take in order to successfully register for the exam online:
- Please use the official link provided on this page.
- Click on the Apply Link link on the page. In a new window, click the registration link.
- In the SSC CHSL 2023 application box, click on New Registration, and then on the register button.
- Candidates must first give basic information such as their name, parent’s names, date of birth, email address, mobile number, and so on.
- To submit your completed online form for SSC CHSL 2023, click the submit button. Check your information before submitting the form. Each candidate will be given a Registration ID for the SSC CHSL 2023 exam.
- To complete registration for SSC CHSL 2023, candidates must log in using the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password.
- Candidates must then upload a photograph and signature in accordance with the SSC’s requirements.
- The photograph must be taken in front of a white or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb but less than 12 kb in size. The width and height of the photograph must be 100*120 pixels.
- On a white sheet, the signature must be in black or blue ink. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and must be larger than 1 kb but less than 12 kb in size. The width and height of the resolution should be 40*60 pixels.
- Fill out Part II of the SSC CHSL 2023 online form using your registered ID and password.
- After completing the application form, candidates must preview the full SSC CHSL 2023 application form once to check for any errors. Check all of the information you submitted.
- After checking the whole online SSC CHSL application form, click the Final Submit option. Candidates are advised to download and print copies of the submitted application form for SSC CHSL 2023. Finally, aspirants can proceed to pay the application cost for SSC CHSL either online or offline. As part of the SSC CHSL 2023 Online Application Fee, candidates must pay Rs. 100/-.
|Home Page||Click Here|