RT-PCR Online Report Download: RT PCR Online Report Downloading the RT-PCR app, which was made by the National Informatics Centre for ICMR, lets Sample Collection Centers enter information about the pattern being collected for COVID-19. It’s usually a good idea to use the covid-19 vaccination certificates download system, since there’s a small chance you could get sick even after getting the shots, and it could help the authorities keep track of your vaccine records. The latitude and longitude of where the samples are taken are read by the RT-PCR application. Since the app is needed to download the COVID test report, many people are asking, “How do I download the RT-PCR test report?” If you’ve been wondering the same thing, don’t worry. Here’s all the information you need.
RT-PCR Online Report Download
- First, go to covid19cc.nic.in, which is the official RT-PCR website.
- After that, you can log into your account by entering your username, password, and the captcha.
- Now, enter your phone number and the OTP (One Time Password) you got.
- Lastly, you can download your RT-PCR Test Report PDFs all at once.
What is the Use of RT-PCR?
As was said above, sample collection centers and sample collectors use the RT PCR app to get test results from people.
The RT-PCR test report can then be saved from the app or website. The app is in both the iOS App Store and the Android App Store.
How to Get the RT-PCR Application
- To get the RT PCR test report, you’ll need to get the RT PCR app from the Play Store or the iOS App Store.
- Then, after you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll need to put in your phone number.
- Now, you’ll be asked to confirm your phone number and agree to the rules.
- You can get the OTP later on the phone number you gave.
- Now, all you have to do is enter the OTP (One Time Password) and start using the app.
- After you’ve done all that, you’ll see different options, but you need to choose the “Add a new Patient” section.
- Now, you have to fill out the form on the way to give your personal information, such as your Adhaar Card number and other information.
- Now, it will even ask you to answer questions about your fitness if you want to.
- Lastly, when you’re done filling out the form, just click the “Submit” button in the bottom-left corner.
Booster Vaccine Registration: How and Where to Register for Booster Dose of Vaccine?
Disease X Virus: Find Out About the Symptoms, Expert Views, Details And More Info!
Sputnik V Vaccine: Find Out About the Price, Side Effects, Dose Gap, Features and More! 2023
How to Get the RT-PCR Test Report From the App
- Start by opening the RT-PCR app on your Android or iOS device.
- After that, click on the “View Forms” option.
- Now you have to choose the date your form was sent.
- Then, you’ll be able to see all of your SRF forms. To see a PDF of an SRF form, click on the form.
- Last but not least, this will open the form, from which you can download it to your device.
- In these hard times, the most important thing is to get the right information as soon as possible.
The Indian government is collecting information about COVID19 RT PCR, rapid antibody tests, and rapid antibody tests with the help of authorized collection centers all over the country.
The portal at covid19cc.nic.in is mostly used to enter the details of authorized persons so that they can use the mobile applications to transfer RTPCR, Rapid Antigen, and Rapid Antibody test data to the ICMR portal for cases that are likely positive (+) or negative (-) via their mobile phones. This portal will only be used by people who are authorized by the government.
How do I get the report from the RT-PCR test? We’ve told you everything you need to know about downloading RT-PCR test reports from the app and online above.
Keep coming back to our website to find out things like RT PCR Report Online Download.