The RRB JE 2023 Notification is one of the most well-known tests in India for hiring Junior Engineers (JE), Chemical and Metallurgical Assistants (CMA), Junior Engineers (Information Technology Branch), and Depot Material Superintendents (DMS). Read the entire post for more information on the RRB JE 2023 Recruitment if you’re one of the interested individuals from all across India who is determined to appear for the exam. Railway Recruitment Boards have not yet made the official RRB JE 2023 Recruitment Notification public.
RRB JE Recruitment 2023
RRB JE, formerly known as Railway Recruitment Commission, stands for Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer. The Ministry of Railways oversees RRB, a central government employment agency. It is in charge of filling Group C and Group D non-gazetted positions. For the purpose of hiring candidates for Junior Engineer positions in a number of departments, including Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Signal & Telecommunication, and Traffic Transportation, the RRB JE test is held.
|Name of the Examination||
RRB Junior Engineer Exam
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB)
|Name of the Posts||
Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (IT), Depot Materials Superintendent (DMS), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)
|Advertisement Number||To Be Notified|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|Exam Type Level||All India Level|
|RRB JE 2023 Vacancies||To be Notified|
Central Government Job
|Mode of Exam||
Computer-Based Test (Online)
Eligibility Criteria for RRB JE Recruitment 2023
Below, you can see a list of the qualifying requirements for the different jobs that will be posted through the RRB JE 2023 Notification.
For the RRB JE 2023 Recruitment Registration Process, candidates must have the necessary educational and technical qualifications for the positions of Junior Engineer (JE), Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA), Junior Engineer (Information Technology Branch), and Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), as listed by a recognized Board or University. A candidate needs to:
- Three years of a diploma in the right kind of engineering.
- BE/B. Tech in the Right Branch of Engineering.
- Students in their last year of a degree or diploma cannot apply for the RRB JE 2023 Recruitment Exam.
Those who want to take the RRB Junior Engineer Exam in 2023 should not be older than the following:
Minimum age: 18 years old
Maximum age: 33 years old
Here are the age-relaxation rules for the RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023. For the different jobs listed under RRB JE 2023, the Railway Recruitment Board will give age breaks to candidates from certain groups.
- A person should be a resident of India or a citizen of Nepal, Bhutan and a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, with the hope of living there for good.
- A person with Indian roots who has moved from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to India in order to make a permanent home there.
Given that an applicant has a spot in one of the classes listed above, that person will be one for whom the Government of India has issued a certificate of fitness.
RRB JE Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
Candidates who want to apply for RRB JE Vacancy 2023 should check this part for RRB JE Vacancy details, which are tentative because the official Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Notification Pdf has not been released yet. Below is a table that shows how many RRB JE vacancies came up in 2019 for RRB JE Recruitment.
RRB JE Vacancy Details
|RRB Junior Engineer (JE)||12918|
|RRB Junior Engineer (IT)||29|
|Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)||227|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)||387|
How to fill out the RRB JE Application Form 2023?
So that candidates can easily sign up for the test, they need to know how to send in the application form. Follow the steps below to sign up for the test online.
- Go to RRB’s main website.
- Fill out all of your personal information when you register.
- After that, go back to the website and click on the “already registered” link on the home page to fill out the application form.
- Fill out the online application form with information about yourself and your schooling.
- Then, choose which posts you want for the RRB JE job opening and upload all the necessary papers.
- Click “Submit,” then confirm the statement.
- Next, pay the fee for the RRB JE registration form with a credit card, debit card, wallet, net banking, or other methods.
- Click the “Submit” button to send in the application form for the last time.
Exam Pattern for the RRB JE Recruitment 2023
The Railway Recruitment Board has released the following information on the exam format for the RRB JE 2023 CBT 1 and CBT 2 Exams:
- There shall be a negative marking of ⅓ marks for incorrect answers in CBTs.
- CBT 1 Exam lasts for 90 minutes, and CBT 2 Exam lasts 120 minutes.
- There will be 100 questions in CBT 1, and 150 questions in CBT 2.
- The questions on the computer-based test will be of the objective (multiple choice) type.
RRB JE 2023 CBT 1 Exam Pattern
|SNo.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
RRB JE 2023 CBT 2 Exam Pattern
|SNo.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|2||Physics & Chemistry||15||15|
|3||Basics of Computers and Applications||10||10|
|4||Basics of Environment and Pollution Control||10||10|