PNB hires people from a wide range of school backgrounds, including graduates, postgraduates, and professionals with specialized skills. The bank has job openings in different departments. The PNB has a rigorous selection process that includes a written test, a group talk, and a personal interview. Those who make it through all of the rounds are offered a job in the bank, and their training starts at the PNB Institute of Learning and Development, which is in Gurgaon.
PNB gives its workers an attractive salary package and other benefits, such as health insurance, retirement benefits, and chances to move up in their careers. The bank also has a dynamic and challenging work setting where employees are encouraged to be creative and help the bank grow.
|Full-Form of the Exam||
Punjab National Bank Specialist Officer Exam
|Name of the Organization||
Punjab National Bank
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
English and Hindi
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2023
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is one of the largest public sector banks in India. PNB is always looking for people to fill a variety of jobs, such as clerical cadre, probationary officers, and expert officers. But in order to be hired by PNB, candidates must meet certain requirements. These requirements depend on the job and the type of candidate.
Depending on the job, the PNB has different requirements for the schooling level of applicants.
- For the clerical cadre, candidates must have a graduate degree in any field from an approved university.
- For probationary officers, candidates must have at least a graduate degree in any field from an approved university.
- For specialist officers, applicants must have a graduate degree and work experience in the field.
The age limit for PNB jobs also depends on the role and the candidate’s category. For the clerical cadre, individuals must be between the ages of 20 and 28 when they apply. To become a probationary cop, you must be between the ages of 21 and 30 when you apply. The age limit for specialist officers changes based on the job and the type of candidate.
For some jobs, like specialist officers, candidates must have appropriate work experience in the field. The amount of work experience needed depends on the job.
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Candidates must also have a certain level of proficiency in the English language, as it is the official language of communication in the bank.
How to Apply for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2023?
It is easy and straightforward to apply for a job at Punjab National Bank. When filling out the application form, candidates must make sure they meet the requirements and give correct information. By doing the steps above, people can apply for PNB jobs and take the first step toward a rewarding future in banking. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a job at PNB. Before applying for a job at PNB, candidates must make sure they meet the requirements for the role they want. Most of the time, you need to have a certain level of schooling, be under a certain age limit, and have some work experience, if you have any. Those who meet the qualifications can move on to the next step.
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank at https://www.pnbindia.in/.
- Candidates must first register on the portal by giving simple information like their name, email address, and mobile number.
- After candidates have finished registering, they will get a login ID and password that they can use to enter the portal.
- Candidates must fill out the online application form once they have logged in to the PNB recruitment site.
- The application form asks candidates for information about themselves, their education, their work experience, and other important details. Candidates need to make sure that all of the information they give is correct and up to date.
- Add documents to back up your claim. According to notification files must be uploaded in the format and size stated.
- After filling out the application form and uploading the papers, candidates must pay the application fee through the online payment gateway on the portal. The application fee is different for each job and type of applicant.
- Candidates must submit the application form online once they have done all of the steps. Once the application is properly sent, they will get a confirmation message at the email address and phone number they used to sign up.
Exam Pattern for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2023
We are providing the exam pattern for PNB Recruitment for various posts for the ease of students. The PNB exam has two parts: an online written test and an interview. In order to be chosen, hopefuls must pass both parts. The online test will have a total of 100 questions, each worth one point, and will last for 2 hours.
Clerk and Probationary Officer Preliminary
The exam pattern for Clerk and Probationary Officer (PRO) is given below:
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Probationary Officer Mains
|1||Reasoning Ability||45||60||60 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
Syllabus for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2023
The PNB SO syllabus has two parts: a General section with Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English questions, and a Professional section with questions about the applicant’s subject understanding for the job they applied for. Here is a full list of the PNB Recruitment curriculum for the year 2023:
Number Series – Missing Series and Wrong Series
Data Interpretation – Table, Bar, Pie Line and Radar
|Direction Sense||Phrasal verb/ Idiom||Caselet|
|Blood Relation||Sentence Rearrangement||Data Sufficiency|
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
|Logical||Starters||Time & Work|
|Order-Ranking||Usage||Pipes & Cisterns|
|Alphabet/Number-Based Questions||Column Based||Speed Time Distance|
|Boat & Stream|
|Profit & Loss|
Permutation & Combination
|Average & Ages|
|Ratio & Proportion|
|Mixture & Allegation|
Admit Card for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2023
Since the official notice for PNB Recruitment 2023 hasn’t been made yet, we can’t tell you the exact date to download your admit card. However, since the process is the same every year, we can tell you how to download your admit card for 2023.
- Go to www.pnbindia.in, which is the PNB website.
- Click on the ‘Recruitments’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Admit Card SO recruiting’ link.
- This will take you to a new page where you need to enter your Registration Number and Password and click “Submit.”
- Then you can download your admit card, print out the admit card, and bring it with you to the test centre on the day of the exam.