Every year, Punjab and Sind Bank put out job postings to find qualified people to fill positions like PO, SO Clerk, etc. Punjab & Sind Bank gives a steady job, opportunities for growth, a good salary, and ways to move up in the banking industry.
The Punjab & Sind Bank is a public bank in India. The bank has 1526 locations all over the country. Many people want to work at the Punjab and Sind Bank. In this post, we will tell you everything you need to know about Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2023.
Highlights of Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2023
In the table below, candidates can see an overview of Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2023.
Punjab and Sind Bank
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2022
Probationary Officer, SO, Clerk
|To be announced
Prelims, Mains, Interview (Depend on post)
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2023
For the Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2022, you can see the qualifying requirements for each job post below:
- For Agricultural Field Officer: Candidates must have a 4-year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
- For Law Officers: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and be enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- For Clerk: Candidate must have done the graduation from a recognized university in any stream.
In the table below, you can see how old you have to be to apply for a job at Punjab and Sind Bank in 2022.
|Risk Manager (SMGS-IV)
How to Apply Online for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2023 @punjabandsindbank.co.in.
- Click on “Click Here to Sign Up for the First Time.”
- The registration form will show up with areas for Basic Info, Photo & Signature, Details, Preview, Uploads, and Payment.
- In the Basic Info part, carefully fill in all of the information as it is asked for on the form. Fill in the Security Code and then click Save and Next.
- The candidate will get a temporary registration number and password through a message on the screen, as well as through the email address and cell phone number they used to sign up.
- Upload your picture and signature.
- Carefully fill in all the information about the father’s name and other facts.
- In the part called “Preview,” candidates can make any changes they need to at this point. Check the information you put on the application form, and then click on “Final Submit.”
- Upload scanned copies of the thumb impression, the handwritten declaration, and any other papers.
In the area labelled “Payment,” pay the application fees online and save your payment receipt when you’re done.
Admit Card for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2023
On its website, Punjab and Sind Bank will post the Admit Card for all jobs under Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2022. The Punjab and Sind Bank usually send out the admit card about 15 days before the test.
Salary for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2023
Salary is one of the most important reasons why people look for jobs. Along with the pay, candidates for the Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2022 will also get allowances like the dearness allowance, HRA, and other allowances at the rates that apply.