PM Kisan Tractor Yojana: In our piece, we will tell you everything you need to know about the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana. We will tell you how to fill out the application. Along with this, there will be full information about the qualifying requirements. We will also tell you how to get a grant. Not only that, but we will also tell you clearly what you need to do to be eligible. So be sure to read our whole piece carefully.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
The government of India has started this program, which started in the year 2023. Which only helps farmers in the main way. The state government will be in charge of this plan. You can fill out the application both online and in person. Under this plan, farmers will get help from the government to buy machines. The only people who will gain from this plan are farmers.
You can sign up at any time on this site to get the subsidy. Under this plan, any family member who wants to buy a farm will get help from the government. In Haryana, you can get up to a 25% grant. Also, let us tell you that in Jharkhand Lion, subsidies can go up to 80%. You can also go to the main website to find out more about this.
Documents That PM Needs Kisan Tractor Yojana (KTY)
To apply, you should know what papers you need. So, pay close attention to the facts below, which are:
- Bank account details
- Aadhar card
- Possessed Land Details
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Photograph, etc.
Who is Eligible for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
To apply, you need to keep a few things in mind. Some of the rules that must be followed are as follows:
If you want to apply, you must live in India. You can’t apply on this site if you are from any other country.
Everyone who wants to apply must be at least a certain age. Based on that, you can apply. You can only apply if you are between the ages of 18 and 60. There has been no change in age for this.
The income of your family has also been set. You can only apply if you make less than 1.5 lakh a year. But we won’t accept your form.
Along with this, you should also keep in mind the following:
- The farmer shouldn’t get subsidies from any other programs.
- You can only apply if you are a Small or Marginal Farmer.
- The farmer who bought the tractor should own his own land.
- For the farmer to get the aid, he or she can’t have bought a tractor in the last 7 years.
- This plan is only good for one person in each family.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration: How Do I Check the Status of My Online Registration? 2023
UP Parivarik Labh Yojana: How Can I Check Online the Status of the Yojana? 2023
Khadya Suraksha Yojana List: How to Qualify for the Khadya Suraksha Yojana? 2023
How Do I Sign Up for the Pm Kisan Tractor Yojana Online?
- This plan hasn’t been done online yet.
- So you can apply even if you are not online.
- For this, you need to go to the local CSC Center or Agriculture Department at the state level.
- Where your entry form needs to be filled out.
- You have to put in all of your information and upload the papers.
- After filling out the form, you must send it to the CSC office or the Agriculture department.
- So, you can apply even when you’re not online.
If you have any questions about PM Kisan Tractor Yojana, leave us a message in the comments part, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.