Odisha State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Limited (OPHWC) is looking for dynamic and skilled workers to fill various positions in the police department. Those who are interested can send in their applications through the mail. Candidates can only apply if they have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering. The recruiting group will pay the chosen candidates based on Level 12.
Under the Companies Act of 1956, the Odisha State Police Housing and Care Corporation Limited (OSPH&WC) was set up on May 24, 1980, as a company owned by the Government of Odisha. Its main goal was to meet the Police’s housing needs with a focus on their care.
Highlights for OSPH&WC Recruitment 2023
The OSPH&WC has been around for more than 40 years, and in that time it has learned how to plan, create, and build buildings for the Police, Fire Services, Prison Administration, and Judiciary. In parts of the State where Maoists are strong, the Corporation has learned how to make buildings less likely to be attacked by extremists. The Corporation is in charge of putting up buildings for important Central Government programs like the Modernization of Police Force Scheme, the Security Related Expenditure Scheme, and the Special Infrastructure Scheme.
|Recruitment Body||Odisha State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Limited|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2023
|Number of Vacancies||To be notified soon|
|Level of Examination||National|
Eligibility Criteria for OSPH&WC Recruitment 2023
- All the candidates should have a Graduation degree in any stream or Equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- For constable: Candidates should have completed 10+2 (intermediate) from any recognized University or board of India
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no more than 25 years old to apply online for various jobs in the Odisha Police Department. There are some exceptions to the upper age limit for candidates in the reserved group. Here are some of those exceptions.
How to Apply for the OSPH&WC Recruitment 2023?
- Go to www.ophwc.nic.in, which is the main site.
- Click on Notice and then Recruitment.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and see if you are eligible.
- Correctly fill out the Application Form.
- Before the deadline, candidates who are interested and eligible can send the prescribed application form, which must be signed by the candidate, along with self-attested photocopies of all necessary educational certificates, mark sheets, and other documents, as well as the originals of all documents for verification.
Selection Process for OSPH&WC Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are qualified for the different positions must go through the OSPH&WC Recruitment 2023 selection process. They have to get through the different steps to get chosen and make it to the merit list. The process of choosing will have the following steps:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Admit Card for OSPH&WC Recruitment 2023
Here are some steps that are easy to understand and take to get your Admit card for 2023. Candidates should take these steps so they don’t have trouble getting admit Card 2023.
- Visit the official website of the Odisha State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Limited @ophwc.nic.in
- The homepage will appear on the candidate’s screen.
- From the dashboard in the middle of the home page, click on the Admit Card 2023 tab.
- Then, click on the download link.
- You’ll be taken to the login page, where you’ll need to enter your login information like your registration number and password to get your admit card.
- Type in your log-in information, which you got when you signed up, and click “Submit.” Your admit card will show up on your screen.
- Preview all the information and download the admit card to take the examination.