Once, It Was Love, a popular series by Fumiko Ichi and Sora Minazuki, may be familiar to fans of drama and romance manga. Mako is a married woman who realizes her husband is cheating on her with her younger sister. To make matters worse, she suddenly becomes invisible to him and is unable to speak with him. In this case, what will she do? Will she be able to save her marriage or fall in love again?
We will cover all you need to know about the upcoming Once, It Was Love Chapter 113, including the release date, cast, spoilers, where to read it online, and a summary of the previous chapter, in this blog post. Let’s get started!
Once, It Was Love Chapter 113 Release Date
The next chapter of Once, It Was Love will be released on June 4, 2023, at KST. The chapters are published on the Pocket Comics app and website once a week. Once, It Was Love Chapter 113 has the following worldwide schedule:
- Indian Standard Time (India): 10:30 PM on Saturday, June 3, 2023.
- Central European Time (Europe): 05:00 AM on Saturday, June 3, 2023.
- Easter, June 2, 2023, 11:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (US).
Read More: Eleceed Chapter 248 Release Date
Characters of Once, It Was Love Chapter 113
Once, It Was Love’s primary characters are:
- Mako: The story’s protagonist. She is a sweet and gentle woman who adores her spouse. She is a florist who enjoys creating flower arrangements. When she discovers that her husband is having an affair with her sister, she becomes invisible to him.
- Kazuki: Mako’s husband’s name is Kazuki. He is a successful and attractive businessman who works for a trade firm. He appears to be a nice and caring spouse, but he is in fact having an affair with Mako’s sister. He can’t see or hear Mako anymore after she asks him to leave her life.
- Tatsuo: Mako’s younger brother is Tatsuo. He is a photographer who is cheery and friendly. He has had a crush on Mako since childhood and strives to help her through her difficulties. Even though Mako is invisible to others, he can see and hear her.
- Kanako: Mako’s younger sister is Kanako. She is a stunning and well-known model with a self-centred and haughty disposition. Without sorrow, she seduces Kazuki and betrays Mako. When Mako is invisible, she can still see and hear her.
Spoilers for Once, It Was Love Chapter 113
There are currently no official spoilers for Once, It Was Love Chapter 113. However, based on the previous chapter, we can anticipate the following events:
- Mako will confront Kanako about her affair with Kazuki and demand an explanation.
- Kanako will reveal her true feelings and motives for stealing Kazuki from Mako.
- Mako will be hurt and angry by Kanako’s words and actions.
- Tatsuo will try to comfort Mako and confess his love for her.
- Mako will be confused and conflicted by Tatsuo’s confession and her feelings for Kazuki.
Read More: Weak Hero Chapter 248 Release Date
Where to Read Once, It Was Love Chapter 113?
Once, It Was Love Chapter 113 is available for free on the Pocket Comics app and website. Pocket Comics is an official manga distribution platform that offers legal and high-quality manga in a variety of genres and languages. You may also help the producers by buying coins or signing up for their premium service.
Recap for Once, It Was Love Chapter 113
Mako and Kazuki are preparing for their wedding anniversary in the latest chapter of Once, It Was Love. They head out to a swanky restaurant for a romantic supper. They share gifts and show their feelings for one another. They also talk about their past experiences and how they met.
Their euphoric moment is cut short by a phone call from Kanako. She pretends to be ill and invites Kazuki to her home. Kazuki lies to Mako about having an important work situation and abandons her at the restaurant.
Mako suspects Kazuki and decides to follow him to Kanako’s apartment. She observes them passionately kissing on the couch. She is devastated by their treachery and flees in tears.
On the street, she runs into Tatsuo and tells him everything that has transpired. Tatsuo holds her and comforts her. He also tells her he loves her more than anyone else on the planet.
Meanwhile, Kazuki notices that Mako has left him a note on his phone claiming that she is aware of his affair with Kanako. He is both guilty and terrified of losing Mako.
He runs back to the restaurant, but she has already departed. He phones her but receives no response. He is puzzled as to where she has gone and what he should do. The chapter concludes with Mako crying in Tatsuo’s arms as he kisses her on the cheek.
That concludes this blog post! We hope you enjoyed it and learned something new about Chapter 113 of Once, It Was Love. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space below. Thank you for your consideration and time!