We have returned with the most up-to-date NHM West Bengal Recruitment 2023 for job-seekers searching for the newest government positions in West Bengal. National Health Mission, Government of West Bengal, will announce the NRHM West Bengal Recruitment 2023 for the available positions of Staff Nurse, ANM, CHO, and Medical Officer.
This is an excellent opportunity for all job seekers who are preparing for employment in the state of West Bengal. This is the official website where you can apply for NHM West Bengal Recruitment 2023, and it is open to all job-seekers in West Bengal Government Departments. Examine the notification, application, deadlines, eligibility, instructions, online application, and available positions, among other details.
Highlights of NHM West Bengal Recruitment
The 2005 National Health Mission of the Indian government merged the National Rural Health Mission with the National Urban Health Mission (NHM). It was extended through March 2020 after being renewed in March 2018. It is administered by a mission director and Indian government-selected national monitors. The National Urban Health Mission and the National Rural Health Mission.
The principal programming components are Strengthening the Health System (RMNCH+A) in Rural and Urban Areas, Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, Child, and Adolescent Health, and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. NHM aspires to provide universal access to accountable, low-cost, high-quality healthcare services that are responsive to the requirements of the public.
|NHM West Bengal Recruitment
|Type of job
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|Not Announced Yet
|Not Announced Yet
|Mode of application
|Location of job
Eligibility Criteria for NHM West Bengal Recruitment
West Bengal State Nursing Council General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM / Bachelor of Science in Nursing Registration. Candidates with a B.Sc. (Nursing) Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) or a Post Basic B.Sc. with an integrated curriculum are eligible.
(Nursing) with an Integrated Course of Certificate in Community Health (CCHN) for Nurses beginning in the academic year 2023 from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council accredited Institute or University are eligible to apply for NHM West Bengal CHO Bharti 2023.
The upper age limit for unreserved candidates is 35 years, and the West Bengal State Government’s reservation policy applies.
Nationality and Domicile
The candidate must be a West Bengal resident and an Indian citizen.
Community Health Officer WB NHM Recruitment 2023: 4000 Contractual Vacancies (Phase-I & II) for Six Months Bridge Program (Certificate) are filled by the following mode of selection:
- Written exam
- Merit List
Rs 20,500 per month honorarium plus Rs 15,000 per month Performance-Based Incentive.
How to Fill Out the NHM West Bengal Application Form 2023 Online?
On the official website, applications for the West Bengal National Health Mission will be made available. It is strongly recommended that candidates submit their online applications as early as feasible, rather than waiting until the deadline. To meet eligibility requirements and other restrictions for submitting an online application, applicants must download and thoroughly review the user guide.
The registration procedure will consist of two stages: the first will require candidates to pay an application charge, while the second will permit them to submit an online application. The applicant must print the application and keep it for future use. The application process is outlined in detail below.
- Applications must be submitted through the official website. A new screen will display a number of links.
- Download the NHM West Bengal Recruitment Notification in pdf format and thoroughly study the job description.
- You may take part in the recruitment process provided you confirm that you are completely qualified.
- Choose Online Application Form from the drop-down menu. A new screen will appear after that.
- Complete the application form and upload your scanned papers.
- Before clicking the final submit button, double-check your application form.
- The applicant must pay the required fee using one of the four available online payment options. Each payment option has its own set of rules that must be followed.
- After the fee has been paid, the PDF NHM West Bengal application form 2023 containing the information given by the applicant will be generated. In the future, the ID number from the PDF application form must be referred to.