Good news for those looking for the most recent Rajasthan Government Jobs. The Rajasthan state government has released various employment notifications with the aim of providing additional job possibilities for the eligible, now Rajasthan Health Department, Government of Rajasthan is going to release the Rajasthan NHM 2023 for vacant positions of Assistant Professor, Doctors, and Staff Nurses.
Highlights of NHM Rajasthan Recruitment
If you are seeking Government Jobs in Rajasthan, this is the right destination for you. The mission for National Health NHM Rajasthan Job Openings 2023 The Government of Rajasthan will issue the NHM Rajasthan Notification 2023 for the vacant jobs of Consultant, ANM, and CHO in Rajasthan, which is an excellent opportunity for all government job seekers who are preparing for Rajasthan. There are government jobs available.
According to our most recent information, NHM Rajasthan Vacancy 2023 will be available to fill district-specific positions. Candidates who have been looking for government jobs in Rajasthan can take advantage of this opportunity and apply online.
In India, NRHM has been authorized to hire qualified people for Community Health Officer (CMO) positions. The National Rural Health Mission Recruitment Board is in charge of finding qualified individuals for the NRHM. The current open positions are for Community Health Officers (CMOs). Who Can Apply? An online application form will be available soon.
|Name of the Organization||
National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan
|Apply Online Start||Not Announced Yet|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Announced Yet|
|Rajasthan NHM Official Website||https://rajswasthya.nic.in|
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Rajasthan Recruitment
Nationality and Residency
The applicant must be of Indian descent. The candidate must be a resident of Rajasthan and satisfy the Local / Non-Local status requirements.
All applicants must have completed their 12th grade, 12th class GNM, B.Sc. (Community Health, Nursing, Ayurveda Practitioner), and BAMS from an organization board that is recognized. Other Conditions are listed below:
- The candidate with the most relevant experience in the health sector will be favored.
- Requires computer literacy.
- See the advertisement for further information.
|Minimum Age||18 Years Old|
|Maximum Age||45 Years Old|
|For SC/BC||Rs. 200/-|
|For OBC||Rs 300/-|
- From Rs 20200/- varies to Rs 52000/ having Rs 2400/- Grade Pay.
How Can We Fill Out the Rajasthan NHM Online Application Form 2023?
The Government of Rajasthan’s Rajasthan Health Department will post online applications on its official website. Candidates are strongly encouraged to submit their online applications well in advance of the deadline.
Candidates must download and thoroughly understand the online application user guide in order to meet the requirements for eligibility and other conditions for submitting an online application. The registration process will be divided into two steps.
The first step will be to pay an application fee, and the second will be to complete and submit an online application. The applicant should print and preserve the application for future use. The application method is described in greater detail below.
- Check out the official webpage. A new screen with many links will emerge.
- Read the entire job description and download the NHM Rajasthan Recruitment notification pdf.
- You may take part in the recruitment process provided you affirm that you are completely qualified.
- In step four, select Online Application Form. A new screen will appear.
- Fill out the application form completely and attach scans of your supporting paperwork.
- Before clicking the final submit button, double-check your application form.
- The applicant must submit the required payment using one of the four accessible online payment methods. Each payment kind has its own set of rules.
- Following payment, the PDF NHM Rajasthan application form 2023 for will be generated, which contains information about the candidate. The ID number in the PDF application form must be written down for future reference.
|Home Page||Click Here|