Dates, Qualification Criteria, and Online Registration If you want to enhance your government career, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. The National Rural Health Mission of Assam will soon release a notification of NHM ASSAM Recruitment 2023 to fill open positions. Those interested in applying should fill out the form.
Assam’s National Rural Health Mission would accept applications from diligent and intelligent job seekers to fill open positions. Those interested in taking advantage of this opportunity should complete the form with all relevant information on or before the deadline.
Highlights of NHM Assam Recruitment 2023
The mission of the National Health Mission in Assam is to provide everyone with equitable, accessible, and high-quality health care. Numerous efforts have been made to assure the quality of healthcare services, as this is one of the National Health Mission’s primary objectives.
Improving community participation in the healthcare delivery system is another important aspect of the NHM in Assam. The mandate of NHM, Assam comprises a supportive oversight and monitoring system. Equal emphasis is placed on generating demand through increasing awareness.
NHM currently places a high priority on reaching the unreached, specifically those residing in char and tea garden regions, in addition to urban neighborhoods. Considered the linchpin of the NHM in Assam, the ASHA programmer provides commendable volunteer services to all rural and urban populations.
|Name of the Organization||
National Health Mission (NHM), Assam
|Category||Health Related Jobs|
|Apply Online Start||Not Announced Yet|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Announced Yet|
|Selection Process||Witten Exam, Interview|
|Assam NHM Official Website||https://nhm.assam.gov.in/|
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Assam Recruitment 2023
MD/ MS/ MDS/ DNB, Post graduation required
Rs.250/- For General and OBC
Rs.150/- For SC/ST and Others
|Minimum Age||18 Years Old|
|Maximum Age||38 Years Old|
How to Apply Online for NHM Assam Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website
- Select “Recruitment” from the drop-down menu.
- Go to The recruitment part which will be accessible via the link>>National Health Mission, Assam
- Find the advertisement inviting B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing graduates who have completed the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health apply to work as Community Health Officers (CHO) at Sub Centre-Health & Wellness Centers (SC-HWC).
- You will be able to apply online by clicking on this link.
- Then, You will be directed to the Registration Page. The candidate must first register by verifying their email address and current contact number. Create a password by filling in the required information.
- Now you can log in again by entering credentials such as username and password.
- Fill up the educational information and attach the relevant documents.
- By checking the completed information, the candidate can finally submit the application form.
- Now you will be able to Print the application form.
The NHM Assam will select candidates on the basis of a written exam and an in-person interview. The official website of the NHM Assam contains additional details.
|Home Page||Click Here|