Nagaland State Co-op. Bank Ltd. is a scheduled bank that has posted job openings for Junior Officers in Marketing and Operations at its branches in Mumbai and Pune. Graduates who have worked for a year in a Bank Subsidiary/NBFC/DSA/Credit Society and are interested in the Junior Clerk position should take advantage of this chance. The applicants who meet the requirements will be chosen through an interview test. The online registration date to apply for Nagaland State Co-op. Bank Recruitment 2023 will be announced soon. Read this article to know about Nagaland State Co-op. Bank Recruitment 2023.
Highlights of Nagaland State Co-op. Bank Recruitment 2023
Nagaland State Co-op. Bank Ltd. is looking for Junior Officers for its Mumbai and Pune branches in the Marketing and Operations area. Check out the job description for Nagaland State Co-op. Bank Recruitment 2023 in the table below:
|Conducting Body||Nagaland State Co-op. Bank Ltd.|
Junior Officers (Marketing and Operation)
|Mode of Application||Online|
To be announced
|Selection Process||Interview Based|
Rs. 2,44,343 – Rs. 4,83,520 per year
|Job Location||Mumbai & Pune|
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland State Co-op. Bank Recruitment 2023
The candidates aspiring to apply for Nagaland State Co-op. Bank Recruitment 2023 must satisfy the eligibility conditions prescribed under the official Notification. The detailed eligibility criteria for the Nagaland State Co-op. Bank Recruitment 2023 is explained below.
Candidates with first class or second Class in Graduation with specialization in Commerce/Science/Management Studies
- Maximum age limit: 32 years
- Minimum age limit: 23 years
For the reserved categories age relaxation is given up to 5 years.
How to Apply for Nagaland State Co-op. Bank Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of Nagaland State Co-op. Bank.
- On the site, click the “Careers” link at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Recruitment for the Post of Junior Officers, Marketing and Operations,” which brings up a new page.
- Find the button that says “Click Here to Apply” and tap on it.
- The application form appears on the screen, enter all the details required.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Check all of the information on the form carefully, and then click the “Submit” button.
- Save your application form and print it out so that you can use it in the future.
To apply for the Nagaland State Co-op. Bank Recruitment 2023, candidates must pay an application fee/intimation fee plus GST charges of Rs.750/-. This fee is the same for all groups. The entry fee can only be paid online by debit card, credit card, net banking, or wallet. No cash or other form of payment will be taken.