Automation System for Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs The Schedule Castes (SC) and Schedule Tribes (ST) Welfare Department is behind the MPTAAS Scholarship 2023.
SC and ST students in the state of Madhya Pradesh can get help from the MPTAAS Scholarship. This scholarship money will be sent straight to the student’s bank account. Under the scholarship, students in the 11th and 12th grades who want to get a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree can also apply.
Highlights of the MPTAAS Scholarship
Following is an overview of the MPTASS Scholarship for relevant information:
|Name of Scheme||
Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs & Scheduled Caste Welfare Automation System Scholarship (MPTAAS)
|Name of Department||Department of Tribal Affairs & Department of SC Welfare, Madhya Pradesh|
|Under||The State Government of MP|
|Category of Article||Registration/ Apply Online|
|Available for||SC/ ST/ OBC students|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the MPTAAS Scholarship 2023
To be eligible for the MPTAAS scholarship, applicants must follow the rules set by the authorities. Before applying for the MPTAAS scholarship scheme, you should think about the following things.
- Students must live in Madhya Pradesh in order to apply for this scholarship.
- The students must be from the SC/ST group.
- The people who want to apply must take classes in the 11th, 12th, and PhD levels.
- The candidate’s family income must be less than INR 600,000 per year.
- The candidates’ parents can’t work for the government in any way.
Documents Required to Apply for MPTAAS Scholarship 2023
For reasons of verification, the MP Tribal Welfare Department has identified a number of documents that the applicant must present while applying for the scholarship. It is advised to review the following list of materials before submitting an application for the scholarship:
- Proof of residence (Voter Id, AADHAR Card or PAN Card)
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Student ID proof
- Passport size photograph
- Marksheet of the exam qualified
- Admission letter from the respective institute and fee receipt
- Applicant’s bank passbook
How to Apply for MPTAAS Scholarship 2023?
Candidates must follow the guidelines below in order to apply for the scholarship:
- Visit the MP Tribal Welfare Department’s official website at https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas/.
- Click the link for the new beneficiary registration on the newly opened page.
- Complete the required fields to register on the website.
- Log into your account after registering to complete the application.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- After that, submit the form and save it for later use.