Mizoram Police will announce Mizoram Police Vacancy 2023 for jobs like Constable, Sub Inspector, Driver, and others that are open. If you want to be a police officer in Mizoram, here are the most current details about how to join the force.
If you want to apply for these jobs with Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023, you must have a Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent degree from a board, college, or university that is known and respected. Here is the notice, the test date, who is eligible, the application form, the age limit, the exam format, the selection process, and how to apply.
|Name of Recruitment||
Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||
Mizoram Police, Govt of Mizoram
|Number of Vacancies||
|Notification Released on||Coming Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023
- Constable: Candidates who have passed a 10+2/ Higher Secondary pass certificate from a recognized institute or board.
- Rifleman: Candidate must have SSC/HSLC or equivalent pass certificate
- Sub Inspector of Police (SI): Candidate should have a Degree/Bachelor’s Degree/Graduation
- Driver/Home Guard: Candidates must have an SSC pass certificate and Driving License to drive light and heavy motor vehicles
The minimum and maximum age limit to apply for Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023 is tabulated below:
|S.No.||Post||Minimum Age Limit||
Maximum Age Limit
|1||Constable||18 years||25 years|
|2||Sub Inspector of Police (SI)||21 years||27 years|
How to Apply for the Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023?
Soon, the times for applying will be posted on the official website, which is Mizorampolice.gov.in. Candidates who want to apply online for the Mizoram Police Constable Recruitment 2023 should look at the steps.
- First, go to www.police.mizoram.gov.in, which is the Mizoram Police website.
- Find the Recruitment tab on the home page and click on it.
- A new page will open on your screen. Click on the link on the left side of the page under “Latest News.”
- The notice for the Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023 will be out.
- Read the notice carefully and make sure you meet all the requirements.
- Now, click on the button that says “Apply Online.” The registration form will show up on the screen.
- New users must fill out the sign-up form with the necessary information.
- Fill out the form, then click the “Submit” button.
- Put your photo and signature on the website in the right manner.
- Check it over carefully before you send it in, and if you find a mistake, fix it.
- When you click the “Submit” button, a payment page will open.
- You can pay with online net banking, UPI, a credit or debit card, or a paper challan.
- Lastly, print out a copy of the whole application form for future use.
Selection Process for Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023
Candidates have to follow the steps given below in order to apply for Mizoram Police recruitment:
|Sr.No.||Steps to Follow|
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Documents Verification for Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023
After passing all the stages, the candidates have to go through the last step of document verification. The list of important documents is tabulated below:
Documents Required for Verification
SSLC/12th/ Graduation certificate
Employment registration certificate
Caste certificate to claim reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates
Address proof/ Residence certificate
Discharge certificate (Required only for Ex-servicemen)
Physically Handicapped certificate (If required)
|8||Date of Birth certificate|
Sports certificates from the district, state, national or higher levels