Today, June 12, the State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra released the results of MHT CET 2023. The results can be found at cetcell.mahacet.org and mahacet.in, which are the official websites. Those who took the entrance exam should go to one of these places to find out how they did.
From May 9 to May 14, 2023, the PCM group took the MHT CET Exam, and from May 15 to May 20, the PCB group did the same. As a Computer Based Test (CBT), the tests were given online.
To check their results, students need to enter their application number and date of birth. The link below makes it easy for students to check their scores.
Direct Link to Check MHT CET Result 2023
The link to the rank card was supposed to be given out at 11 a.m., but the state cell has already given out the link. Reports, on the other hand, say that the students will be able to look at their grades at 11 a.m. On the website, the Maharashtra State office would also post a list of the top students.
How to Check Your MHT CET Result 2023?
Follow these steps to find out the MHT CET Result 2023:
- Go to cetcell.mahacet.org, which is the site for MHT CET.
- Look for the link to the MHT CET Result 2023 on the site and click on it.
- You will be taken to a login page where you will need to enter your login information, such as your application number and password. Click the “Submit” button once you’ve filled in all the necessary information.
- Your MHT CET score for the PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) or PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) group will be shown on the screen once you’ve sent it in.
- Carefully look over your result, which will show your score, grade, and other important information.
MHT CET 2023: Process for Breaking Ties
The way MHT CET 2023 will break ties is explained below:
- Those who did better in mathematics on the MHT CET will be given more consideration.
- If there is still a tie, the candidates with the highest marks or scores in Physics on the MHT CET will be chosen.
- If there is still a tie, the candidates with the highest marks or scores in Chemistry on the MHT CET will be chosen.
- If there is still a tie, candidates with a higher percentage of marks on the Board or qualifying exams for Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry will be given priority.
- If there is still a tie, the candidate with a better percentage of marks in Mathematics at the better Secondary Certificate (HSC) level will get the job.
- If there is still a tie, candidates with a better percentage of marks in Physics at the HSC level will get the job.
- If there is still a tie, the individual with the highest percentage of marks in the HSC Aggregate will get the job.
Rank and percentile for MHT CET 2023
The given information gives a general idea of how MHT CET scores and percentiles relate to each other.
- If you get 161 or more marks, you should get a percentage of 99.50 or higher.
- If you get between 149 and 160 marks, your percentage will be between 99 and 99.50.
- If you get between 139 and 148 marks, your percentage will be between 98.00 and 99.00.
- If you get between 109 and 130 marks, your percentage will be between 96.00 and 98.00.
- If you get between 99 and 108 marks, your percentage will be between 95.00 and 96.00.
Check our website for more updates!