The official notice for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 will be posted on the website of the Meghalaya Police. Through the Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023, there will be more than 2500 openings for Constable and Sub Inspector positions. When the official notice comes out, the online application will begin. Read the full story for more information on Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023.
Highlights of Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023
The table below gives a full look at the Meghalaya Police Recruitment that candidates need to know about.
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Police Job|
Name of Recruitment
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023
Name of Organization
Number of Vacancies
Notification Released on
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023
The educational qualifications for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023:
UB & AB Sub Inspector
Graduation degree in any stream from a Govt. recognized university or institution.
AB Group Constable
09th Class pass from a recognized board.
|UB Group Constable||
12th pass (intermediate) from a recognized board.
05th class pass from a Govt. recognized board
- UB SI Posts and AB SI Posts: Over the age of 20 and under the age of 27
- Category-V Post: Over 18 but less than 27
- Posts for UB and AB Group Constables: Between 18 and 21 years old
- SC/ST candidates will have their top age limit lowered by five years, according to state government rules.
Physical Measurement Test
81 cms with an expansion of 5 cms
|Male (ST)||165 cm||76 cms|
How to Apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023?
The Meghalaya Staff Selection Commission will make online applications available on its official website at Megpolice.gov.in. Applicants are highly encouraged to send in their online applications early, not at the last minute. The authority won’t accept requests to change any information, so applicants are asked to double-check all the information they put on the application form and make sure the files they share are correct before sending them in. Applicants must keep a hard copy for their own information.
- Go to the official website at http://megpolice.gov.in. Then, a new screen will come up with a number of links.
- After getting the PDF version of the police recruitment notice, read the whole job description.
- You can join employment if you say you meet all the requirements.
- Select Online Application Form from the menu. After that, you’ll see a new screen.
- Make sure to fill out the application form completely and upload scanned copies of your papers.
- Check your application one more time before you hit the “Submit” button.
- If everything is okay, send in your application and the money you need.
- Print a copy of the completed form and the fee payment receipt for your keeping.
Selection Process for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023
To get a job in Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023, a candidate have to go through the steps as listed below:
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Exam Pattern for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023
The exam format for the Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 is made up of objective questions. To advance to the next level, students must pass this exam, which will be given online at various centers.