People who have been looking for Police Recruitment 2023. In this article, they learn that the Manipur Police Recruitment Department will soon send out an announcement. In the piece, they learn about jobs with the Manipur Police as a SI Constable. So, this is a great chance for the people who live in Manipur. The tests for the positions of SI and Constable are run by the Manipur Police Recruitment Department.
Candidates who are qualified can get good pay and perks from these jobs. Every year, in July or August, the Manipur Police puts out a call for SI Constables. So, please read the article carefully if you want one of these jobs and meet the requirements.
The official website will soon have the Manipur Police SI Constable Job Recruitment Notification 2023. This article covers things like who can apply, how they are chosen, how much they get paid, etc.
Highlights of Manipur Police Recruitment 2023
The Director of General Police served as the Manipur Police Department’s chief of police when it was established in 1966, just like other state police organizations. The major responsibilities of this department are to ensure state safety and reduce crime. Candidates may apply for the most recent police vacancies, and a written exam will be offered at the graduate level or higher secondary level. If you meet the requirements, submit an online application at the official website.
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Police Job|
|Name of Recruitment||
Manipur Police Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||Manipur Police|
|Number of Vacancies||2000 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Coming Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur Police Recruitment 2023
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must be natives of Manipur.
- The candidate must have completed either the equivalent of the 10th or 12th grades (10+2) from a recognized Board.
- For Sub-Inspector: The candidate must have successfully finished the 12th grade or hold a degree of equal standing from a respectable college or other organization affiliated with a reputable board or university.
How to Apply Online for the Manipur Police Recruitment 2023?
The official Manipur Police website, http://www.manipurpolice.gov.in, will host online applications from the Manipur Staff Selection Commission. It is strongly encouraged that candidates apply online in advance rather than waiting until the last minute. The applicant is urged to double-check all the information they enter on the application form and to ensure the uploaded files are accurate before submitting them since the authority will not accept requests to modify any information. Applicants shall retain a tangible copy for their records.
- Visit the manipurpolice.gov.in website. A new screen will then appear with a number of links.
- After obtaining the police recruitment announcement in pdf format, read the entire job description.
- If you certify that you are completely qualified, you apply for recruitment.
- Select Online Application Form from the menu. A new screen will appear following that.
- Make sure the application is completely filled out, and then upload your scanned documents.
- Check your application once more before submitting it.
- Submit your application after paying your application fees.
- Print a copy of the completed form and the fee payment receipt for your records.
Selection Process for Manipur Police Recruitment 2023
In order to get a job in the Manipur Police Department a candidate should have to go through the following procedure:
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Syllabus for Manipur Police Recruitment 2023
|History||Logical Sequence of words||Profit and loss||
Idioms and Phrases
|Scientific Research||Alphabet Series||Pipe & Cisterna||Subject-Verb|
|Economic Scene||Embedded figures||Percentage||
Shuffling of Words to make a sentence
|Coding and decoding||Interest||Grammar|
Clocks and calendar
Fill in the blanks
Admit Card for the Manipur Police Recruitment 2023
The exam’s official website has an admission card that candidates can download. Once the admit card has been downloaded, candidates must review it for any inconsistencies in the data (such as the candidate’s name, picture, signature, etc.) and report them right away to the exam organizers for correction. Candidates must print out their admit card and bring it with them to the designated exam location if all the information on it is accurate. The admit card must be brought to the testing location.