The Manipur High Court has posted an official notice about Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023 on its website. There are 118 positions to be filled. Manipur High Court will hire people through this process for the positions of Lower Division Assistant, Peon, and other vacancies. The link to apply online will be live until May 23, 2023. More information about the Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023 is given below.
Highlights of Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023
For the Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023, the online registration portal is now open, and the last day to apply online is May 23, 2023. Before applying for the Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023, candidates should know the information. Look at the overall table for a quick look.
|Recruitment Organization||Manipur High Court|
Lower Division Assistant, Peon & Other Vacancy
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Direct Link to Apply Online for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023
The link to apply online for the Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023 is open from May 8, 2023. The candidates must apply online by May 23, 2023, to escape a lot of trouble at the last minute. For candidates’ convenience, we’ll put a link to the Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023 application form below.
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023
Before applying for the Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023, candidates should make sure they meet the age and school requirements. On the deadline date, we’ll find out if the candidates meet the requirements for age and schooling. Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023 will end on May 23, 2023. For Groph D jobs, having driving knowledge and a license is a plus.
- For Lower Division Assistant: Candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized university and must have basic computer knowledge.
- For Group D Post: Candidates must have passed the 10th Exam from a recognized university.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit||Minimum age limit|
|Other Candidates||38||18 Years|
How to Apply Online for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023?
- Go to www.hcmimphal.nic.in, which is the website of the Manipur High Court.
- On the homepage, click the link that says “Apply Here for LDA and Group-D Posts.”
- Click on “New Registration” and use a real email address to sign up.
- After you sign up, your login ID and password will be sent to the email address you used to sign up.
- Click “Login Here” and use your login id and password to sign in.
- After logging in, click the “Apply Now” button next to the job you want.
- Fill out the application form with the information asked for.
- Upload your scanned picture, signature, left thumb impression, and other documents in the right format.
- Pay online according to the group and click “Submit.”
- Download the online application form for the Manipur High Court 2023 and print it out for future use.
The Manipur High Court Recruitment 2023 Application form will not be accepted if the application fee is not paid. The only way to pay the application fee is online with a debit card, credit card, etc. The application fees are broken down by job and by category.
For Lower Division Assistant
- For UR Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For OBC/ SC/ ST candidates: Rs.300/-
For Group D Post
- For UR Candidates: Rs 300/-
- For OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates: Rs 150/-
Manipur High Court Vacancy 2023
The post-wise vacancy details for Manipur High Court are tabulated below:
|Lower Division Assistant||54|
The applicants will be chosen through the following steps. For the Lower Division Assistant Posts, the candidate’s final selection will be based on their overall score in the next part of the test. For the Group D position, the person chosen will be based on how well they did on the test. The selection process for the Lower Division Assistant Posts is explained below.