Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd. (MSC Bank) in Mumbai is a scheduled bank that is the top cooperative bank in Maharashtra State. MSC Bank is looking for people who want to work in banking to fill 195 Junior Officer Trainee and Clerk Trainee positions. The online registration process will open soon. If you have a bachelor’s degree and are looking for a job in Maharashtra state, don’t miss the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2023 and make sure to apply before the deadline. Read the information in the piece about the education requirements, experience, age, etc. for each job.
Highlights of Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank is looking for 195 trainees for the Junior Officer and Clerical Cadre positions.
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSC)
Trainee Clerk & Trainee Junior Officer
|No of Vacancy
|Online Registration Starts
To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
The Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 is given below:
The individual must have a bachelor’s degree in any field with an average grade of at least 60% over all semesters/years. For Trainee Junior Officer positions, it would be best to have passed JAIIB and CAIIB.
- For Trainee Junior Officers must be between the ages of 23 and 32.
- For Trainee Clerk must be between the ages of 21 to 28.
Up to two years in banking, ideally as an officer at an Urban/DCC Bank.
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023?
The step-wise online application procedure for Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 is given here for the convenience of candidates.
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank i.e. https://www.mscbank.com/.
- Click on the “Click Here to Apply Online” tab to redirect to the Application Form page.
- Enter the basic details for online registration and generate the Registration Number and Password.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- Fill out all the details carefully in the application form.
- Upload all other necessary documents.
- Go for Online Payment of Application Fees.
- Now, submit the Application Form finally and take a printout for future reference.
Those who want to be an employee of Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank must pay the following fees when they fill out the registration form. Here are the application fees for each group.
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS
Admit Card for Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank
Candidates can get their admit cards from the official site once the organization will make it public. You must first enter your Registration Number and Password before you can download the Admit Card. Don’t wait until the last minute to download your ticket.
To get the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2023, candidates need to take the steps below:
- Visit the official site of the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank.
- Click on the recruitment section now.
- Then click on the link to download admit card.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen now.
- Download it and present its hard copy at the examination centre.