The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will give the LIC ADO Mains Exam to those who passed the LIC ADO Prelims Exam. The LIC ADO Mains Admit Card 2023 for the Phase 2 Exam will be posted on the official website www.licindia.in in the second week of April 2023.
Those who passed the preliminary exam for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 can download their LIC ADO Phase 2 Call Letter and see all the details for the day of the exam. As soon as they are made public, candidates will be able to download their LIC ADO Mains Admit Card/Call Letter directly from the link in the article.
Overview of LIC ADO Admit Card 2023
The highlights and main points of the exam is outlined in the given table below for the ease of students:
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Posts||Apprentice Development Officer|
|Last Date to Register||10th of February,2023|
|Release of Preliminary Exam Admit Card||4th of March,2023|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||12th of March,2023|
|Release of Mains Exam Admit Card||02nd Week of April 2023|
|Date of Mains Examination||23rd of April,2023|
How to Download LIC ADO Admit Card 2023?
Follow the steps to get your LIC ADO Admit Card 2023:
- To get your admit card, go to the official website of LIC India.
- Scroll down the official page and click on the “CAREERS” link.
- Click on the link on the page that says “Download Admit Card.”
- Type in your Registration Number or Roll Number, Date of Birth, or Password.
- Click the button that says “SUBMIT.”
- Your LIC ADO 2023 Admit Card will show up on your screen. You can save the Admit Card as a PDF file or print it out, whichever you prefer.
Details Mentioned on LIC ADO Admit Card 2023
On the LIC ADO Admit Card 2023, candidates must carefully check all of the information as given below:
|Applicant’s Name||Test Centre Address|
|Gender (Male/ Female)||Post Name|
|Applicant Roll Number||Examination Name|
|Applicant Photograph||Time Duration of the Exam|
|Exam Date and Time||Exam Centre Code|
|Candidate’s Date of Birth||Essential instructions for the examination|
|Father’s/ Mother’s Name||Empty Box for Signature of Candidate|
|Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)||Empty Box for Signature of Invigilator|
|Name of Exam Centre|
Documents to Be Carried Along With LIC ADO Admit Card 2023
On the day of the exam, candidates should bring the following documents with them:
|Aadhaar card||Driving License|
|Voter Id Card||Two passport-size photographs|
Exam Pattern on LIC ADO Exam 2023
LIC ADO Prelims Exam is qualifying in nature and the LIC ADO Prelims Exam Pattern is described below:
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||For Marks||
Duration of the Section
|Reasoning||35 Questions||35 Marks||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35 Questions||35 Marks||20 minutes|
|English Language||30 Questions||30 Marks||20 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||100 Questions||70 Marks||60 minutes|
LIC ADO Admit Card 2023 Instructions
Listed below are some of the most important instructions found on the LIC ADO admission card 2023:
- Candidates must attach a current, clearly identifiable photograph to their LIC ADO mains admit card for 2023.
- The reporting time is indicated on your LIC ADO mains admit card 2023. Be at the testing location at that moment.
- Don’t bring any of the prohibited items listed on the LIC ADO admission card 2023 to the test room.
- It is important for candidates to remember that the name on the LIC ADO mains admit card 2023 (given at registration) must exactly match the name on the photo ID proof.
- Female applicants who changed their first, last, or middle name after marriage should pay particular attention to this. The candidate might not be permitted to take the exam if there is any discrepancy in the candidate’s name, photograph, or signature. Candidates who have changed their names may only be admitted with an original Gazette Notification, an original marriage certificate, or an original affidavit in hand.