The Kendriya Vidyalayas are now accepting applications online for the school year 2023–2024. From March 27 to April 17, 2023, parents can now sign up their children for Class I. It’s important to know that a child must be at least 6 years old by March 31, 2023, in order to apply for Class I.
The KVS Admission Guidelines for 2023–24, which can be found online, will be used to reserve seats. Parents can use the official KVS Online Admission Android Mobile App to apply for Class I. This app can be found at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps/ or the Google Play Store.
Parents should carefully read through the rules before using the portal and mobile app. If there are openings in Class II or higher, registration will begin on April 3, 2023, and end on April 12, 2023. For these jobs, physical applications should be sent to the Principal of the relevant KV. If you give false or misleading information, you won’t be let in. If you need more information, please talk to the Principal or the person in charge of admissions during the given time.
Highlights for KVS Class 1 Admission 2023
The KVS has announced the KVS Class 1 Application Date for 2023. So that they can get into the school, the students will have to fill out the application form by the deadline. All the dates for KVS Admission 2023-24 are in the table below.
|Name||KVS Admission 2023-24|
|Conducted By||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Age Limit||6 Years|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2023-24||27 March 2023|
|KVS Application Last Date 2023||17 April 2023|
|Registration For All Other Classes||3 April to 12 April 2023|
|KVS Admission Merit List 1 2023||20 April 2023|
|KVS Admission Merit List 2 2023||28 April 2023|
|KVS Admission Merit List 3 2023||4 May 2023|
|KVS Class 11 Application Form 2023||In 10 Days After the Declaration of the Result|
Documents Required for Registration in the Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 for the Year 2023-2024
Before registering your child on the KVS admission portal, kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in, you must have all the paperwork ready in both JPG and PDF formats
- A scanned copy of a passport-sized photo in JPG format.
- KV school’s name, address, code number, and affiliation number.
- Your child’s full name (as it appears on their birth certificate),
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Mobile\ phone number
Be very careful when entering your date of birth, because you can’t change it once the form has been sent.
KVS Class 1 Admission 2023 Application Fee
For KVS Admission 2023, there will be no application fee. Children who fit into the 25% quota set by the RTE Act of 2009 will not have to pay any fees. Also, if proper bills are shown for 25% of the children admitted under the RTE Provisions, the costs of NCERT textbooks, notebooks, stationery, uniforms, and transportation will be paid back.
KVS Class 1 Admission 2023 Eligibility
The official authorities have said what you need to do to be eligible for KVS Class 1 Admission 2023. This information came out with the notification pdf. In order to be eligible for KVS Class 1 Admission 2023, a student must be at least 6 years old and no more than 8 years old.
How To Sign Up for the KVS Online Admission Portal for Class 1 for the Session 2023-2024?
We show you how to sign up your child at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in in a few easy steps. Follow these steps to get a Login Code for the KVS Admission Portal:
- Visit https://kvonlineadmissions.in/kvsonlineadmission-kvs-gov-in/ which is KVS’s official website.
- On the homepage, click the “Click Here to Register” tab. Then, you’ll see the “Admission Guidelines.”
- Carefully read the instructions and make sure you meet the requirements for each class.
- After making sure you’re eligible and reading the instructions, click the “Proceed” link.
- After registering, you need to log in to your account and fill out the KVS Admission 2023 application form with all the necessary information, such as your personal information, information about your parents, and your educational qualifications.
- Upload all the required documents such as birth certificate, passport-size photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Look over the application form and make sure all the information is correct.
- Click on Submit to finally complete the Application process.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.