Kundali Bhagya is an Indian soap opera that is shown on Zee TV from Monday to Friday at 9:30 PM and is spoken in Hindi. The show is a fan favorite and was made by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor for Balaji Telefilms. Shraddha Arya is the star of the show. In the most recent episode, Rishabh brings Karan to meet Rajveer, which makes viewers wonder what will happen next.
In an earlier episode, Preeta goes back to her room and tells Mahi what happened when she tried to help her. Palki and Rajveer, on the other hand, talk about their past.
The next day, Rishabh talks about Shaurya’s release with the police inspector. Sanju tells Rishabh a lie that Rajveer is asking for money, and Rajveer sees Palki trying to start her scooter. Rajveer offered to help, and he started working on fixing the scooter.
You May Also Like These Articles:
- Kundali Bhagya 8th April 2023: The Plan of Shaurya is to Rob Rajveer of His Happiness!
- Kundali Bhagya 6th April 2023: Shaurya Meets Preeta, and They Both Are Surprised!
- Kumkum Bhagya 6th April 2023: Ranbir and Prachi Finally Get Out Off the Lift!
Kundali Bhagya: Rishabh Talks About Shaurya’s Release With the Police Inspector!
Preeta made laddus to help Gurpreet and told him that Rajveer likes her homemade laddus, so she always makes them for him. Meanwhile, Rakhi made laddus for Shaurya and wouldn’t give them to Karan.
Rishabh talked Karan into meeting up with Rajveer. Rishabh and Karan will go see Rajveer in the next episode. On the other hand, Mahi will tell Palki that she was with Rajveer last night, and Palki will scold her for talking nonsense.
- Rabb Se Hai Dua: Gazal Claimed That Ruhan Loved Her Unconditionally!
- Anupama 8th April 2023: Anupama Accepts Vanraj Friendship Request
- Anupama: Upcoming Story: Pakhi and Kinjal Take a Stand Against Vanraj for Anupama!
Will Rishabh be able to meet Rajveer? Why did Mahi make that statement? Keep watching the next episodes to find out.
Make sure to visit tmcassam.org frequently and share this post with your loved ones. Leave a comment below to share your thoughts and help us enhance our content.