The soap opera Kundali Bhagya is made by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor. Karan and Preeta wanted to get Rudraksh and Shaurya vaccinated in a recent show, but Rakhi and Kareena told them to wait because of an eclipse and told them not to leave the house.
Karan and Preeta went to the hospital anyway, and on the way back, Anjali, who had gotten out of jail, tried to kill them in a car accident along with her boys. All four of them were lucky to be alive, but Karan went to sleep and hurt his face. Because of this, Preeta and her sister Srishti were cut off by the Luthra family.
In the latest turn of events, Preeta plans to take Rudraksh away from Anjali after she dies. Keep an eye out for more news about the show.
- Kumkum Bhagya 28th April 2023: Prachi is Moving on With Akshay!
- Kumkum Bhagya 6th April 2023: Ranbir and Prachi Finally Get Out Off the Lift!
- Kumkum Bhagya 19th April 2023: Ranbir and Prachi’s Plan to Save Khushi
Kundali Bhagya 29th April 2023: Karan Wrote the Patient’s Name as Preeta in the Hospital!
Karan wanted to see Preeta, but the woman in charge wouldn’t let him until he paid the hospital bill. Karan tried to see her, but in the end, he had to leave.
Preeta heard him talking to the woman, so she told her that she didn’t want to file a complaint against the person who brought her to the hospital and that they should be thankful instead. Karan filled out the form, and he said that he would pay the bill. He wrote the patient’s name as “Preeta.”
Karan didn’t understand what the nurse meant when she asked if the patient’s name was Preeta. He asked her to explain. She then told him to look at the form, and when he did, he saw that he had written Preeta’s name.
Keep reading to find out what’s going on with Kundali Bhagya on April 29, 2023.
- Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Sai’s Positive Response to Virat Proposal, Virat Decides to Celebrate Their Love
- Imlie: Dhairya and Cheeni Cause Imlie and Atharv Lot of Problems!
- Rabb Se Hai Dua: Dua Tells Ruhaan About Ghazal’s Master Plan!
Remember to share your thoughts by commenting on this post. Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website tmcassam.org, so you can easily find more engaging content in the future.