The famous Indian Hindi-language drama TV show Kumkum Bhagya is made by Balaji Telefilms and Ekta Kapoor. The first leads of the show were Sriti Jha and Shabir Ahluwalia.
The second-generation leads are Mugdha Chaphekar and Krishna Kaul. The idea for the show came from Jane Austen’s book Sense and Sensibility, which came out in 1811. In 2019, the show changed its name to Kumkum Bhagya: Doosri Peedhi and added a new group of characters. In this article, we’ll talk about all the new things that have happened on the show.
- Kumkum Bhagya 14th April 2023: Rhea Feels Bad Because She Misunderstood Ranbir!
- Kumkum Bhagya 6th April 2023: Ranbir and Prachi Finally Get Out Off the Lift!
- Chashni: Chandni is Going to Marry Raunaq Latest Twist!
Kumkum Bhagya 16th April 2023: Veera is Hurt Because He Hits His Head!
Veera is injured in today’s episode of Kumkum Bhagya, which aired on April 16, 2023, after Veera hits his skull on the car’s steering wheel after a sudden jerk. In the meantime, Ranbir yells for Prachi to get into the vehicle, but Laali remains frozen, unable to believe they escaped from Veera.
Eventually, Prachi convinces Laali and her neighbor to get in the vehicle, and they flee the scene swiftly. Veera regains consciousness and recognizes that Ranbir has taken Prachi and Laali with him as they drive away. Prachi’s phone chimes simultaneously, and Veera answers it. Rhea is on the other line inquiring about Prachi’s well-being.
Veera responds that she is presently safe, but that this won’t last forever. He ends the call, leaving Akshay and Rhea extremely concerned.
How will Veera ensnare Prachi and Laali next? Will Rhea and Akshay collaborate to protect themselves from Veera? Stay tuned for the imminent episodes of Kumkum Bhagya to find out.
You May Also Like These Articles:
- Naagin 6 16th April 2023: Professor Jeet is Back as the 2.0 Evil!
- Anupama: Pakhi Splashes Water on Dimpy’s Face, Latest Twist of This Show!
- Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: Pakhi Gets Injured, and Ashwini Tends to Her Wounds!
Thank you for reading till the end of this article. I hope the information provided has been helpful to you. For more articles, please visit our website at tmcassam.org.