The Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2023 is going on, and there are more than 5000 openings for Armed Police Constables and Sub Inspectors. Recently, in October, the Karnataka Police Notification 2023 came out, and many people have already applied online at ksp.karnataka.gov.in for the KSP Recruitment 2023. All of the applicants, whether they were male, female, or transgender, filled out the KSP Application Form 2023 for Sub Inspector/Constable to get into the Written Exam. You should all know that the KSP Exam Date 2023 hasn’t been announced yet, but rumours say it might be in January 2023.
Now, you need to know about the KSP Constable Selection Process and the KSP SI Selection Process 2023 before you go to the test. Then, you should start studying based on the KSP Exam Pattern 2023 that we talked about here.
Highlights of KSP Recruitment 2023
The official notification for the KSP Constable Recruitment 2023 will be made available on the KSP’s official website. As soon as the notification is released, the notification dates and notification PDF will be updated.
|Conducting Body||Karnataka State Police|
Civil and Armed Police Constable
|No of Vacancy||5050|
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Recruitment 2023
To apply for one of the 5050 open positions in the KSP Constable Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the essential requirements. Candidates should take advantage of this chance to apply for the KSP Constable Recruitment 2023. The educational qualification and the age limit to apply for Karnataka police are listed below.
The KSP Constable Recruitment 2023 is open to candidates who have passed the 12th grade from an approved Board or Council.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no more than 25 years old to apply online for one of the 5050 Constable jobs in the Karnataka Police Department. There are some exceptions to the upper age limit for candidates in the reserved group. Here are some of those exceptions.
|Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B||03 years|
How to Apply Online for KSP Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the Karnataka State Police website at https://ksp.karnataka.gov.in/info-3/Recruitment/en.
- When the new page comes up, scroll down and click on “Application for the post of Constable in Armed and Civil Police Department-2023” under “New Openings.”
- Read all of the information, and if you meet the requirements, apply for the job.
- Fill in all the necessary information and, if there is a fee, pay it.
- Fill out the registration form and send it in before the deadline.
- Get a copy of the entry form to keep for future use.
Vacancies for KSP Recruitment 2023
For KSP Recruitment 2023 Constable, there are a total of 5050 jobs open for Civil and Armed Police Constables. We have made a list of the job openings by post and region. Check out the list of vacancies for KSP Recruitment 2023 below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Civil Police Constable||1500|
|Armed Police Constable (APC)||3550|
Region-wise Vacancies in KSP Recruitment 2023
|Region Name||No of Posts|
|Hyderabad Karnataka Region||432|
|Non-Hyderabad Karnataka Region||1068|
Admit Card for KSP Recruitment 2023
- Every candidate gets an Admit Card so that they can take the Written Exam, which is required to move on to the next step.
- Since the Application Dates have been over for a month, candidates are very worried about when their test will be.
- Karnataka Police officials said that the Written Exam could happen in January 2023.
- Constable and Armed Police Constable Ksp-recruitment. in Admit Card 2023 will be sent out on different days, and the tests will also be held on different days.
- To get your Karnataka Police Admit Card 2023, you only need a few pieces of information, like your Application Number and Date of Birth.
KSP Recruitment 2023 Result
- When the test is over in a month, the results of the Karnataka Police Constable and SI test will be made public.
- On ksp-recruitment.in, ksp.karnataka.gov.in, and ksp-online.in, you can find the KSP Result 2023 for the SI/Constable position.
- You move on to the Physical Fitness and Measurement Test if you get at least 45% on the written test.
- After clearing the physical test, you have to verify your documents in front of the board and if the documents are not valid then you might not be selected.
- In the end, the Selection List is made public so that candidates can see if they were chosen or not.