The Karnataka Public Service Commission will soon put out the KPSC AE Recruitment 2023 to find the best people for the position of Assistant Engineer. Karnataka Public Service Commission will post the KPSC AE Recruitment 2023 on its main website, which is @kpsc.kar.nic.in. Those who pass the KPSC Assistant Engineer Exam will be put to work in different state government offices, such as the Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department.
This post has everything you need to know about the KPSC AE Recruitment 2023, including the notification pdf, vacancy details, who is eligible, and the salary. Read the whole article carefully to learn more about KPSC AE Recruitment. Below is more information about the KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment for 2023.
Highlights of KPSC AE Recruitment 2023
The Karnataka Public Service Commission will soon put out the KPSC AE Recruitment 2023 to find the best people for the position of Assistant Engineer.
Karnataka Public Service Commission
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Vacancies||To be notified|
|Apply Online Start||To be notified|
|Apply Online End||To be notified|
|KPSC AE Selection Process||Written Test | Interview|
|KPSC Official Website||https://kpsc.kar.nic.in|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC AE 2023
Engineering graduates who want to apply for the KPSC AE Recruitment 2023 should read the official KPSC AE Notification 2023 for all the information about the KPSC AE 2023 Educational Qualification and the KPSC AE 2023 Age Limit. This part explains the KPSC AE Eligibility Criteria 2023 so that candidates can understand them.
To register for the KPSC AE Recruitment 2023, candidates must have a regular B.Tech/B.E. degree from a university that is known to be good.
To register for the KPSC AE 2023, the candidate’s age must be between the following ranges:
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years old
Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years old
How to Apply for the KPSC AE Recruitment 2023?
Here are the steps you need to take to fill out the KPSC AE Application Form 2023:
- Visit the official website of the KPSC at http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Go to the link for KPSC AE Recruitment 2023 and click on it.
- Sign up for the exam by entering the necessary information.
- If the registration goes well, the candidate will get an email with their registration number and password.
- Sign in and click on the “Apply Online” link, then fill out all the information that is asked for.
- Once the information is entered, double-check it and upload the appropriate documents, such as the candidate’s photo and signature.
- Use any online payment method to pay the application fees. Click on “Send.”
- Get a copy of the filled-out application form to keep for future use.
Also, Check FACT Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 74 Various Posts | Last Date to Apply!
KPSC AE Recruitment Admit Card 2023
A few weeks before the test, KPSC puts the KPSC AE Admit Card on the official website. For the written test and the interview, there will be two different admit cards.
The KPSC AE Admit card has all the information about the candidate and the test, such as the student’s name, roll number, exam centre, exam date and time, etc. Without their admit cards, the candidates will not be allowed in the test room.
Here are the steps to download the KPSC AE Admit Card:
- Go to KPSC’s main website.
- Look for the link “KPSC AE Admit Card 2023” and click on it.
- The individual will be taken to a new page that asks for the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Fill in any other information asked for. Click “send.”
- The KPSC AE Admit card will show up on the screen in digital form.
- Download the same file and print it out twice or three times for future use.
KPSC AE Salary Structure 2023
The candidates who get into the KPSC AE Merit will be paid between Rs. 43,100 and Rs. 83,900, depending on how well they did on the written test and interview. As per organization rules, the candidates will also get extra perks and benefits.
Exam Pattern for KPSC AE Recruitment 2023
The main parts of the KPSC AE selection process are the written exam and the interview. Those who pass the KPSC AE Written Exam will be allowed to show up for the Interview.
The written KPSC AE exam will have two parts: the General Paper and the Specific Paper. The KPSC AE Exam will be objective-type. Each question carries one mark with a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer. The KPSC AE Exam will be given in both Kannada and English, so it will be a bilingual exam.
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||General Paper||200||200||1.5 hours|
|Paper 2||Specific Paper (Civil)||200||200||2 hours|