Kingdom is a historical manga series that depicts the tale of the Warring States period in China through the eyes of Xin, a young orphan who aspires to be a great general. Yasuhisa Hara wrote and drew the manga, which has been serialized in Weekly Young Jump magazine since 2006. The manga has also been translated into an anime series, with three seasons already completed. The most recent season finished with chapter 759, leaving fans wanting more. If you’re one among them, you’re probably wondering when Kingdom Chapter 760 will be out and what will happen next. Here’s everything you need to know.
Kingdom Chapter 760 release date
Kingdom chapter 760 will be released on June 1, 2023. The manga is normally published on a weekly basis, but it occasionally takes breaks for various reasons. As a result, the publication date is subject to change depending on the availability of raw scans and the translation process. However, no official announcement of a delay or suspension for Kingdom Chapter 760 has been made as of yet.
Where to Read Kingdom Chapter 760?
Kingdom chapter 760 is available online at Weekly Young Jump Magazine, the manga’s official source. You can also read the manga on various unofficial websites or apps that give fan translations, but we encourage you to read from the official source to support the original creators.
Recap for Kingdom Chapter 759
The conflict between the Qin and Chu troops at Shukai Plains was continued in Kingdom chapter 759. The Qin army faced up against a strong task from the Chu army’s elite unit led by Kou Yoku, who was vowed to revenge the death of his mentor Rin Bu Kun at the hands of Shin. Shin, on the other hand, was still mending from his past injuries and was fighting to keep up with Kou Yoku’s speed and strength. Meanwhile, Ouhon and Akou were fighting fiercely with Bananji and Gyou’un, respectively.
The chapter also included a flashback to Kou Yoku’s childhood, when he had been trained by Rin Bu Kun since he was a youngster. Rin Bu Kun was not only his master, but also a father figure and mentor to him, teaching him everything he knew about swordsmanship and combat. Kou Yoku admired Rin Bu Kun and regarded him as his hero. He also discovered Rin Bu Kun’s enmity with Ouki, the famed Qin general who killed him in combat. Kou Yoku promised to be the greatest swordsman in history, surpassing both Rin Bu Kun and Ouki.
The chapter ended on a cliffhanger, with Kou Yoku unleashing his full might and launching a crushing slash towards Shin. Shin barely managed to block it with his glaive, but the power of the collision knocked him back. Kou Yoku declared that he would kill Shin and revenge the death of Rin Bu Kun.
Meet the Characters of Kingdom Chapter 760
Some of the Kingdom’s important characters and their roles in the story are described below.
- Xin: Xin is the protagonist of Kingdom and the commander of the Hi Shin force, a Qin army force made up of his teammates and friends. Xin was born a slave and orphan, but he escaped with his best buddy Piao from his tough life. They both aspired to be great generals who could alter the world. Their lives were turned upside down when Piao was hired as King Zheng of Qin’s body duplicate. Piao was assassinated during a coup plotted by Zheng’s half-brother Chengjiao, and Xin was given Piao’s last desire to defend Zheng and help him unify China.
- Zheng: Zheng is the king of Qin and an ally of Xin. He is sometimes referred to as Ei Sei or Ying Zheng. He was the son of King Zhaoxiang of Qin and Queen Dowager Zhao, a native of Zhao. When he was six years old, he was transported to Zhao as a hostage, but he managed to escape with the help of his devoted retainer Changwenjun. He returned to Qin and became crown prince, but he faced several threats and plots from his opponents, particularly Chengjiao, who sought to overthrow the throne.
- Yotanwa: is the Mountain Tribes’ monarch and a Qin ally. Yang Duan He and Rozo are other names for her. She was born into the Shiyuu Clan, a clan of assassins from the highlands. When she was five years old, she was chosen as the tribe’s future leader, but she preferred to leave the clan and explore the outside world. After fighting numerous other tribes and unifying them under her control, she eventually became King of the Mountain Tribes.
- Kou Yoku: is a Chu general and one of the main enemies of the Kingdom. He is also referred to as Ka En or Kouen. He was born an orphan and was adopted by Rin Bu Kun, one of Chu’s Three Great Heavens. Rin Bu Kun taught him swordsmanship and combat and treated him as if he were his own son. Kou Yoku admired Rin Bu Kun and regarded him as his hero.
- Shin: Shin is an opponent of Kou Yoku and a comrade in the arms of Xin. Shin (Hi Shin) or Shin (Qin) are other names for him. He was an orphan who lived in a village near Qin’s capital city of Xianyang with Xin. After Piao’s death, he joined Xin’s desire to become a great general and became one of his closest friends.
There are numerous other characters in Kingdom who play significant roles in the plot. Among them are:
- Ouhon: The leader of the Gyoku Hou Unit and one of Qin’s young prodigies.
- Mouten: The leader of the Gaku Ka Unit and one of Qin’s young prodigies.
- Kyou Kai: A member of the Hi Shin Unit and Xin’s love interest.
- Ten: The strategist of the Hi Shin Unit and Xin’s childhood friend.
- Heki: A general of Qin and an ally of Xin.
- Tou: A general of Qin and Ou Ki’s former deputy.
- Mou Bu: A general of Qin and Qin’s strongest man.
- Ri Boku: A general of Zhao and Zhao’s prime minister.
- Hou Ken: A mysterious warrior who claims to be a Bushin.
- Kaine: A lieutenant in Ri Boku’s army and Ri Boku’s personal guard.
- Ka Ryo Ten: A lieutenant in Ri Boku’s army and Ri Boku’s personal guard.
- Shou Bun Kun: A general of Qin and Zheng’s mentor.
- Sei Kyou: Zheng’s half-brother and Chengjiao’s son.
- Chengjiao: Zheng’s half-brother and Zhaoxiang’s son.
- Shou Hei Kun: A general of Qin and Qin’s chief strategist.
- Kan Ki: A general of Qin and Qin’s most ruthless man.
- Ou Sen: A general of Qin and Qin’s most mysterious man.
- Yo Tan Wa: The king of the Mountain Tribes
Read more: Eleceed Chapter 248 Release Date
Kingdom Chapter 760: Spoilers
Kingdom Chapter 760 will most likely continue the battle between Shin and Kou Yoku, as they clash with all of their might and determination. Shin must overcome his physical limitations in order to realize his true potential as a commander, while Kou Yoku must confront his emotions and accept his master’s fate. Because both sides are battling for survival and victory, the outcome of this conflict will have a huge impact on the broader war scenario.
More developments are also expected from the other battlefields, including Ouhon vs Bananji, Akou vs Gyou’un, Kanki vs Riboku, and Yotanwa vs Rozo. The conflict is nearing its conclusion and every action matters. Who will come out on top in this epic battle? To find out, we’ll have to wait until Kingdom Chapter 760.
Read More: Return of the Legend Chapter 95 Release Date