Khanapara Teer Result: Here are the numbers for today’s teer, which are updated in real time. Teer is a traditional lottery game played in Khanapara, the city of Assam. It is based on archery. The game has two rounds where 50 shooters shoot arrows at a target. The winning numbers for each round are the last two digits of the number of arrows that hit the target. Results for the first and second rounds of Khanapara Teer are given every day at 4:10 p.m. and 4:45 p.m.
It is also called Assam Teer or Guwahati Teer. Along with Shillong Teer and Juwai Teer, it is one of the most famous teer games in India. It is played by and watched by tens of thousands of people every day. The Khasi Hills are in charge of the shooting clubs and the betting process. People who are good at this game and can guess the right numbers can win a lot of money.
Khanapara Teer Result 27 Sep 2023 Live
|Date||Khanapara Teer Results|
|FR (4:20 PM)||SR (5:00 PM)|
This lottery game’s official website has the most up-to-date and exact results for both the live game and the games from the day before. Every day except Sunday, the website shows the results of the first round at 4:10 PM and the second round at 4:45 PM. They also give information about the game, like the rules, its history, the most popular numbers, the past results, and how to win.
But we also have all the most recent numbers here. By clicking on the tabs on the homepage, users can see the findings for today as well as for the days before. You can also sign up on the site to get email or text message updates about the findings. Here are the most recent numbers that have won.
Guwahati Khanapara Teer Result List Live
Khanapara is a very famous game in the city of Guwahati. It is a sign of Meghalaya’s rich culture. When the sun goes down in this busy city, people come from all over to watch the game live. This exciting drawing takes place every day except Sunday, and it has a lot of traditions. It’s based on how good you are at shooting and how lucky you are when you get the lucky winning common number.
The Guwahati game is an important part of the city’s history and culture. The Khasi Hills Archery Sports Association is in charge of it. This game takes shooting skills from the past and adds the thrill of winning by chance. While skilled archers shoot arrows at a far target, people try to guess two numbers between 00 and 99. The results are then announced, and the winners are chosen.
Assam Teer Live Updates
Assam (Assam) Teer has been an important part of the culture of Assam for a long time, and both the people who live there and the people who come to see it love it. It’s not like a typical lottery game because people shoot shots with bows and bet on them. People bet on how many arrows will hit the target during two rounds of shooting every day in different parts of Assam. It takes skill, some guesswork, and a little bit of luck, which makes it a unique way to have fun and make money. Teer is very important to the people of Assam. You can place tips and find out the results in special places, and these places are the heart.
How To Play Khanapara Teer?
Khanapara Teer is a fun drawing game that is played in the beautiful Indian city of Guwahati. To win, you have to guess the right numbers. Here is a simple plan to help you get started and increase your chances of winning.
Step 1: Understand the Basics of the Game
- Two games of Khanapara Teer are played twice a day.
- Archers shoot arrows at a target in the first round, and you have to guess how many shots hit the target.
- In the second round, more arrows are shot at the target, and you have to guess how many of them will hit it.
Step 2: Now, Place Your Bets
- From 00 to 99, you can bet on.
- Choose your numbers and decide how much you want to bet. For example, you can bet on the number 45 if you think 45 arrows will hit the goal.
Step 3: Check the Results Above
- Now, use the information above to look up the results online and find out how many arrows hit the goal in each round.
- If you’re right about what will happen, you win! How much you get back depends on how much you bet and what the odds are.
Step 4: Collect Your Earning Amount
- You can now go to a Teer counter or dealer to get your prize.
- But don’t put in a lot of money if you don’t know how the game works. We don’t think this is a good idea, so be smart and play within your means.