The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) released the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) admit card 2023, on May 8. Candidates who have signed up for the entrance test will be able to get their KCET hall tickets from the official website, either kea.kar.nic.in or cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates can download their KCET admit card by logging in with their application number and the first four letters of their name.
KEA plans to conduct the KCET 2023 exam on May 20 and 21 for admission to engineering, farm science, veterinary, BSc (nursing), and other professional classes. While the Kannada language test for Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates will be on May 22, 2023.
Highlights of KCET Admit Card 2023
Candidates can check the table below to learn about the KCET 2023 Admit Card and other future events. Applicants are encouraged to show up at the test centre at the time listed on their KCET admit card 2023. Candidates are told to keep their KCET hall tickets safe until the KCET selection process is over.
Karnataka Examination Authority
KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test)
|Admit Card 2023 Release Date||08th May 2023|
|Exam Date 2023||20th, 21st and 22nd May 2023|
|Result||12 June 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Counselling|
Application number and Date of Birth
www.kea.kar.nic.in or www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
Direct Link to Download KCET Admit Card 2023
The KCET Admit Card 2023 Link is now available on the official website, kea.kar.nic.in.To get the KCET 2023 Admit Card online, candidates must enter their KCET application number and date of birth (DOB) at the following link.
Click Here to Download KCET Admit Card 2023
How to Download KCET Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can get their KCET 2023 Admit Card by taking these easy steps.
- Go to kea.kar.nic.in, which is the main site.
- Click on the link for KCET 2023 Admit Card on the home page.
- Type in your registration number and date of birth then hit the tab that says “Submit.”
- The KCET 2023 Admit Card will show up on the screen.
- Download your KCET hall ticket and print a copy to keep with you.
Details on the KCET Admit Card 2023
Check out the list below to see what information must be on your KCET Hall Ticket 2023. Applicants must check the information on their KCET admit card 2023, and if they find any mistakes, they must call the organization in charge of running the exam to get the information fixed before the exam.
|Sr.No.||Details on the admit card|
|1||Name of the Candidate|
|2||Exam Date and Exam Time|
|3||Name Of The Exam|
|5||Gender (Male/ Female)|
|8||Time Duration of the Exam|
|9||Candidate’s Date of Birth|
Test Centre Address and Details
Roll Number/ Registration Number
Essential instructions for the examination
Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
Signature of the candidate along with the exam counsellor
What Should Bring to the Exam Centre Along With Admit Card?
Students should carefully follow all of the directions on their KCET admit card for 2023. Here, students can find helpful information about the rules for taking the KCET on test day.
- Students must bring their KCET Admit Card 2023 and a form of ID to the test, such as an Aadhar card, voter card, driving license, etc.
- Students need to get to the test spot at least an hour to 30 minutes before the test starts to avoid any problems on the day of the test.
- In the Karnataka CET test room, students are not allowed to bring banned items like cell phones, electronic devices, and other electronic gadgets.
- Students need to keep their KCET admit cards safe even after the test is over and until the admissions process is done. The KCET hall ticket 2023 will also be needed to find out the results.