Karnataka Examination Authority has extended the deadline to fill out the KCET 2023 application form until April 9. The application fee for the KCET can now be paid until April 10. On March 2, KEA put the application form for the KCET 2023 on its official website. In order to apply for KCET 2023, you have to register, fill out a form, upload documents, and pay a fee.
The only way to get a KCET application form is online. KEA has also put the date of the KCET 2023 exam on its website. The KCET 2023 test will take place on May 20 and 21. The date of the Kannada language test for the KCET is May 22. At kea.kar.nic.in, you can find a link to the KCET application form for 2023.
The KCET application form for 2023 should be filled out before the deadline. After the application process is over, on May 5, 2023, the KCET 2023 admit card will be available on the official website. Applicants who want to take the test must bring their KCET hall ticket and a valid photo ID.
A few days after the KCET is over, the government will announce the results. Applicants who passed the test will be contacted later for the KCET counselling process. Candidates can read the article below to learn more about KCET 2023.
Highlights of KCET 2023 Exam
Following is an overview of the exam – with important dates and other relevant information
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test or KCET|
|KCET conducting authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|KCET exam level||State Level Exam|
|KCET Exam Languages||English and Kannada|
|KCET Application Mode||Online|
|KCET Application Fee (General)||Rs. 500|
|KCET Mode of Exam||Offline|
|KCET Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|KCET Participating Colleges||198|
|KCET Exam Duration||1 Hour 12 minutes|
|Last to Pay the Application fee||9 April 2023 – 10 April 2023|
|Exam Date||20 May 2023 and 21 May 2023|
|Admit Card Available||10 May- 16 May 2023|
|Counselling Date||To be published|
Eligibility Criteria for KCET 2023 Exam
The Karnataka CET 2023 eligibility requirements must be met by anyone who wants to take the KCET 2023 exam. The eligibility requirements for the KCET 2023 will be posted online at kea.kar.nic.in 2023. Before sending in an application form for the KCET 2023, candidates should check online to see if they are eligible to take the test. At any point in the KCET 2023 admissions process, if the candidate is found to not be eligible, his or her application will be cancelled. Here are the requirements for KCET.
- Candidate must pass the 2nd PUC, class 12, or an exam with the same level of difficulty, with Physics, Chemistry, and Math as required subjects.
- In addition to the required subjects, candidates must choose from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science, and Electronics. They must also take a language subject in English.
The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
There is no No age limit to appear in the exam.
How to Fill the KCET 2023 Application Form?
If you want to take the KCET 2023 exam, you must meet the eligibility requirements. Before sending in the application form, candidates are encouraged to fill out the CET 2023 sample application form for practice.
The KCET 2023 application can be filled out online in a few easy steps. Also, candidates are told that once the announcement is made, they can’t change, edit, or add any information to their entries. So, be careful when you fill out the information. The steps to filling out the KCET application form 2023 are as follows:
- Go to the main website kea.kar.nic.in. The registration page will show up when you click on the UGCET 2023 link.
- Candidates must make a new user profile in order to register. When registering for the first time, candidates must give basic information. Also, the email address and phone number should work.
- After a candidate has successfully registered, an application number and user ID will be sent to the registered email and phone number.
- Pay the application fees online. You can pay with a credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, BHIM, or a QR code.
- Candidates need to upload a scanned copy of a passport-size colour photograph, the candidate’s signature, and the parent’s signature in jpg/jpeg format.
How to Download KCET 2023 Admit Card?
The KCET 2023 admit card will be posted on the official website by KEA. On the website kea.kar.ac.in, people who are taking the KCET exam in 2023 can get their admit card. When candidates in 2023 want to get their KCET admit card, they have to give their registration number and date of birth.
- Check out the site at kea.kar.ac.in.
- Check the news section for a link to the KCET admit card for 2023.
- Type in the registration number and the date of birth and the admit card of KCET will display
- Take a printout of your online KCET admit card.
Guidelines for KCET 2023 Exam Day
On the day of the KCET 2023 exam, candidates must follow the rules. Some of the rules for taking the KCET on test day are as follows:
- Report to the designated centre an hour before the start of the KCET entrance test.
- On the day of the test, you should bring your KCET admit card and a picture ID.
- Each candidate must bring their own pen and is not allowed to borrow.
- In the exam room, you can’t bring cell phones, printed or written materials, electronic devices, or Bluetooth.
KCET 2023 Exam Pattern
There are rumours going around that KCET 2023 will only be held offline. The KCET is being done offline, which means with a pen and paper and OMR sheets. The questions on the test will be multiple-choice, and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. In the table below, you can find information about the KCET exam pattern.
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
180 (Physics: 60, Chemistry: 60, Mathematics: 60 Or Biology: 60)
|Total Marks||180 Marks|
|Time Duration||80 minutes for each subject.|
|Language||English or Kannada|
|Marking||1 mark for each question.|