Katha Ankahee is an Indian soap show that airs on TV. In the show, Katha is a single mother who works as an architect and does a few other things on the side. Viaan, on the other hand, lives alone and has mental problems.
Aarav, Katha’s son, has blood cancer, and the expensive care he needs means that Katha has to say yes to her boss’s request that she spend the night with him. Read this article to find out about the show’s new plot twist
Related Topics That You May Like:
- Katha Ankahee 26th April 2023: Katha Would Admit That She Has Feelings for Viaan!
- Katha Ankahee: New Entry Manika Mehrotra Could Be as Viaan’s Bride!
- Kathaa Ankahee: Viaan Tries to Stop Katha, but He Hurt Himself, Katha Runs to Help Viaan!
Katha Ankahee 28th April 2023: Katha Sees Vanya Flirting With Viaan!
In the April 28, 2023, episode of Katha Ankahee, Aarav comes home and flops on the couch while Katha asks him what’s wrong. Aarav tells Batman what’s bothering him about his girlfriend and how he offered to talk to her, but Batman turned him down.
Katha tells Aarav that these are adult talks and that since he is still a child, he shouldn’t worry about them. Aarav thinks that since Katha is an adult, he should ask her to help Batman while she is making lunch.
Later, on her way to work, Viaan calls Katha and asks if she has chosen a candidate for the interviews. Katha says that she has and then asks Viaan the same thing. Viaan tells her about a good-looking possibility named Vanya.
When Katha sees Vanya flirting with and admiring Viaan, will she understand how she feels about him? Visit sonyliv.com to download all the Katha Ankahee Hindi Serial episodes or to watch today’s (April 28, 2023) full show online.
- Pandya Store 29th April 2023: Dhara Asked Lord Somnath for Help Getting Rid of the Bag!
- Kumkum Bhagya 26th April 2023: Ranbir Inquire About Khushi’s Critical Condition!
- Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein: Satya and Virat Involved in Accident, Shocking Twist!
Remember to share your thoughts by commenting on this post. Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website tmcassam.org, so you can easily find more engaging content in the future.