The Karnataka State Government has announced the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023. Online applications are now available on the dce.karnataka.gov.in website. The application for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 will be made online. After finishing Class 12 and getting their names on the merit list, applicants can apply for the scheme online or in person so they can go to college.
This article discusses who is eligible for the Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2023, what its goals are, how to apply, and what else you might need to know before applying. Read the whole post to learn everything you need about dce.karnataka.gov.in Free Laptop Yojana 2023.
Overview of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
The highlights and main points of the scheme is outlined in the given table below for the ease of students:
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka free laptop scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Department||Department of Collegiate Education|
|Launched for||Merit Students|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
Online applications for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 are only accepted by candidates who qualify for the required eligibility and the following information regarding eligibility is given below:
- Candidates must be Karnataka residents.
- Only students from the reserved category can apply.
- The students enrolled in this program must have enrolled in one of the state’s public or private colleges.
- Candidate should be a First-year student of any course.
- The students must successfully complete Class 12 with high marks.
Eligible Courses for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
Candidates from the following courses can apply for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023:
|4.||Polytechnic Diploma Course|
|5.||Post Graduate Course|
|6.||Studying in Govt. First Grade College, etc.|
Documents Required to Apply for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
The following documents are required if you are applying for the scheme 2023:
|Domicile Certificate of Karnataka||Caste Certificate|
|Aadhaar Card for identification||Income Certificate|
|Bank Account linked with Aadhaar Card||Educational Certificate|
|Passport size photograph||Candidates Signature|
How to Apply for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023?
Follow the step-by-step procedure to fill in the application form.
- First, aspirants must go to the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Official Website.
- Next, find the application page for the Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2023.
- The application form will now open after you click the link.
- Download the application form for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023.
- After fulfilling the eligibility, fill out the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Form 2023.
- The appropriate documents were then attached to the form.
- After checking the information you’ve provided, submit the form to the department’s address.