The WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa program aids West Bengal’s unemployed people. Following Mamata Banerjee, the chief minister’s consent, it is officially launched by Mr. Amit Mitra, the finance minister. Under this program, the government offers incentives to the unemployed in West Bengal.
A plan has been started by the government to encourage employment in the region. With the help of this program, qualified applicants can launch their own enterprises, becoming self-sufficient and opening up new employment opportunities. According to verified sources, the government provides loans to applicants who are interested in starting a new business.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2023
The Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme was introduced by the West Bengal government with the goal of empowering the state’s unemployed, underprivileged youth. The West Bengal government recently unveiled its budget, which included the introduction of this program. Under this program, the West Bengal government will help unemployed young people in the state obtain bank loans so they can create their own businesses. This program is available to all young people without jobs who are unable to find employment after finishing their studies. This project will be successfully implemented with a budget of Rs 500 crore.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
Government of West Bengal
To offer loans of up to 2 lakhs
Eligibility Criteria for Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2023
The candidate must meet the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the program:-
- The candidate must reside in West Bengal state permanently.
- The candidate must be 18-37 years old.
- The candidate must have passed classes 10 and 12 from an accredited board.
Documentation Needed for WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2023
In order to apply for this scheme, the candidate must also have a few key documents, including:
|Voter ID card
|Passport size photograph
Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
How to Fill Online Form for WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2023?
Here’s how to apply online for the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2023:
- Go to the official website for the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme, which is https://wb.gov.in/government-schemes.aspx.
- On the homepage, click the “Apply Now” button and a page with the application form will show up.
- Now enter the necessary information, including your name, the name of your father or husband, your date of birth, your gender, your caste, and other information, and upload your documents.
- Click the “Submit” button to send your application for the last time.
Advantages of WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has introduced a variety of programs to keep West Bengal’s youngsters focused on the future. On the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa programme, a comparable program has begun. Unemployed kids who want to work for themselves will be awarded loans up to Rs 200,000 under this program. The loan amount offered under this program will enable unemployed adolescents to launch their own businesses.
By giving unemployed youth loans for self-employment, they will be able to start working according to their interests and desires, creating a setting that will offer them decent jobs and chances. The concerned government officials in the state of West Bengal will recognize and support the employment that the young people have begun with the loan money.
How Can a New User Be Added to the Portal?
- Check out the official webpage.
- Click the “Login” link on the home page.
- Click the login button after entering your username, email address, or mobile number.
- If you don’t already have one, you must register by clicking the “Register Here” link.
- The screen will show a user registration input form.
- Click the “Register” button after entering your profile information.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile device.
- To activate the user profile, enter the OTP.