The Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission will probably hold the Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam for the advertised jobs on July 23, 2023. The commission will post the JKPSC CCE Prelims Admit Card 2023 on its official website two weeks before this test. The applicants must download this e-Admit Card and bring a printed copy to the exam centre on the day of the test.
The commission will only put a link to the Jammu and Kashmir CCE Prelims e-Admit Card 2023 on its official website. All applicants must use their login information on this link to get their admit card before the test. Candidates can read the whole article to find out more about the hall ticket for the preliminary test for JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2023.
Highlights of JKPSC CCE Prelims Admit Card 2023
The key points of the JKPSC CCE admit card 2023 are highlighted below:
|Name of the Examination||
JKPSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination- 2023
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
|Advertisement Number||12-PSC (DR-P) Of 2023|
|Article’s Category||Admit Card|
|Number of Advertised Vacancies||75|
|Dates of the Application Process||
17 April 2023 to 25 May 2023
|Availability Date of the Admit Card||Sometime in July 2023|
|Mode of Release of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Preliminary Examination||23 July 2023|
|JKPSC Official Website||https://jkpsc.nic.in/|
How to Download the JKPSC CCE 2023 Admit Card?
There will be a different set of admit cards for each part of the exam: the preliminary test, the main test, and the interview. All JKPSC pass cards are available on the Commission’s official website. Candidates are told to download their pass cards as soon as possible to avoid a rush at the last minute.
When candidates try to download their admit cards, they often have trouble because the connection is slow. So, make sure you have a stable internet connection so that you can go to the official page without any problems.
Here’s what you need to do to get the admit card:
- Go to http://jkpsc.nic.in/, which is the JKPSC page.
- Go to the “What’s New?” area on the home screen.
- Go to the link for the admit card and click on it. It should say something like “Admit Cards for SAC Part-I Departmental Examination (Roll No. 51 to 100)”.
- PDF will open in a new window. Click the “download” button that shows up on your screen.
- In a new window, a PDF will be opened. Click on the “download” icon that appears on your screen.
- Your screen will show you the JKPSC admit card for 2023.
- Print out the admit card for the day of the test.
Information on the JKPSC CCE 2023 Call Letter
After you download the pass card, the first thing you should do is carefully look over the information on it. If you notice a mistake on your admit card, send an email to the help desk to let them know.
Here are the things that will be written on your admit card:
|Sr.No.||Details on the Admit Card|
|2||Name of the Candidate|
The venue or the Examination Centre
Sign of the Controller of Examinations, JKPSC
Detailed Date Sheet of all the exams
Date and Time Slot of the Exam
Official Exam Day Instructions
What to Bring with Your JKPSC 2023 Call Letter?
The JKPSC admit card is a required document that all candidates must bring to the exam centre on the day of the test. Along with your admission ticket, bring the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License (DL)
- PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card
- Voter ID Card
On the day of the test, candidates will not be allowed in if they do not have all of the required documents with them.
Important Instructions for the JKPSC Call Letter 2023
The admit card has all the information you need for the day of the test. If they don’t have it, they can’t take the test. Check out the information on the ticket below:
- Candidates must bring a hard copy of the admit card with them. All candidates will have to show a hard copy of their pass card at the main entrance to the testing centre. It’s important to know that soft copies of the admit card won’t be accepted.
- Always check the test location on your admit card. If you can, go to the testing centre a day before the test to find out where it is so that candidates can get there on time.
- People who are late to the test centres are not allowed in. It is very important for people to arrive before the time given so that they don’t have to rush around at the last minute and can take the test with a clear head.
Official Instructions: Candidates should carefully read all the instructions on their admit card well before the test. It’s important to read them and follow the rules in the test room. On the JKPSC pass card, you’ll find the following instructions:
- Inside the exam room, you can’t bring your cell phone or any other digital or computer device.
- The candidate shouldn’t write anything on their answer sheet that could give away who they are. If a candidate writes their name or other identifying information in the answer book, they will be charged with using unfair means and punished according to the rules for how the JKPSC test is run.
- On their admit cards, candidates must not write anything.
- The pages that are left blank after the test shouldn’t be left that way. Before the final turn-in, the blank sheets must be crossed out with a red pen.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|