For all of the Jharkhand applicants, there is excellent news: the state government will announce the open positions in anganwadis throughout the state. For someone seeking employment with the government, this is a fantastic chance to apply to Jharkhand Anganwadi Recruitment. The official website has all the details on the number of positions, departments, and other information.
The most recent announcement for the Jharkhand Anganwadi Recruitment for various districts will be released by the Department of Social Welfare, Women, and Child Development of the State of Jharkhand. The announcement of the Anganwadi Jobs 2023 is eagerly awaited by many applicants. As stated in the official notification, verify your eligibility and submit an offline or online application.
Overview of Jharkhand Anganwadi Recruitment
Recruitment notices will be published by the Integrated Child Development Service under the Women and Child Development Department Jharkhand for the positions of worker, mini Anganwadi worker, helper, and supervisor. Candidates from the state of Jharkhand are advised to read the required materials and official announcements before applying for an Anganwadi Vacancy.
The Jharkhand Department of Women and Child Development will announce Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Out Very Soon for 5000+ Posts. The Jharkhand Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Notification Details are below for interested candidates to review. Date of registration, educational requirements, age restriction, pay scale, selection criteria, etc.
Women and Child Development Department, Jharkhand
|Notification||Jharkhand Anganwadi Recruitment|
Supervisor, Worker Helper, Mini Anganwadi Worker
Eligibility for Jharkhand Anganwadi Recruitment
Applicants desiring to fill out Jharkhand Anganwadi Job Form 2023 for Supervisor positions must have earned an 8th/10th/12th-grade education or its equivalent from a recognized board. If you are applying for the position of Jharkhand Anganwadi Worker or Sahayika, you must possess an 8th and 10th-grade diploma.
And in order to apply for teaching positions, you must possess a high school diploma. Download the PDF of the WCD Jharkhand Anganwadi Notification for more information on educational requirements.
|Minimum Age||18 Years Old|
|Maximum Age||45 Years Old|
Fee for Application
- Category for General and OBC: Rs. 650/-
- Category for SC and ST: Rs. 450/-
- All Educational Certificates
- Residential Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Application Letter
- Experience Certificate As Worker, Assistant Etc.
- Caste Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- 5 years for SC
- 5 years for ST
- 3 years for ST
- Written Exam
- Personal interview
- Document Verification
Those who are selected for the Female Supervisor position will receive a monthly salary of PB-3 Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- plus Grade Pay Rs.3600/-. And other allowances, such as DA, MA, and HRA, as allowed by government regulations. The total minimum compensation will be Rs. 27,000 per month.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Anganwadi Jobs 2023 Online?
- First and first, students must access the official web portal. There is an Apply Online site there.
- Select Apply Online. Enter your registration information, such as your email address or phone number, and you will receive an OTP on your mobile phone or email address.
- Enter the OTP and return to the Application Form.
- Fill out all of the information correctly, including your name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, and educational qualification.
- Upload scanned photos, signatures, and documents in the format specified.
- Pay the application fee and then submit the form.
- Print the Application Form for future reference.
|Home Page||Click Here|